.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

above northern Iraq: the woman believes it's a message to Iraqi Christians to keep their faith & a "warning or harbinger" for ISIS to halt its atrocities.

” This is ‘the hour’, as Jesus called it. … the darkness and the trial of the “hour” is at hand. ”


"The days are quickly approaching. Let us not merely pray, but also resolve, yeah even plan, to stand firm to the end, remaining faithful like our brothers here who have just gone on before us."


Our Lady appeared to Ivan at 10:00 p.m. tonight, Monday, February 23, 2015


 ‘My dear children, my little children, also today I desire to call you, in this time of grace which is coming, pray more in your families. Renew prayer in your families. Especially pray, dear children, with the children. Pray, dear children, for my intentions, for my plans which I desire to realize by my coming here. Especially pray for my plans of peace. The mother prays together with you and is always near you. So decide, decide to pray more. Thank you, dear children, for also today having responded to my call.’



"They want to enrage and entrap nations. The organization is quickly expanding into a threat to peace in the entire region and also Europe."


"there is a new "war."  It is a different war. It has come upon on us in a way that is slow-grinding."