.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, January 30, 2015

January 25, 2015 Message to Marija, &, As aparições da Virgem Maria no Amazonas - Brasil

edson glauber




January 25, 2015 Message to Marija


"Dear children! Also today I call you: live your vocation in prayer. Now, as never before, Satan wants to suffocate man and his soul by his contagious wind of hatred and unrest. In many hearts there is no joy because there is no God or prayer. Hatred and war are growing from day to day. I am calling you, little children, begin anew, with enthusiasm, the walk of holiness and love; since I have come among you because of this. Together let us be love and forgiveness for all those who know and want to love only with a human love and not with that immeasurable love of God to which God calls you. Little children, may hope in a better tomorrow always be in your heart. Thank you for having responded to my call."



"Dear children, I am calling you to openness to God. You see, little children, how nature is opening herself and is giving life and fruits. In the same way I am calling you to a life with God and a complete surrender to Him. Little children, I am with you and unceasingly I desire to lead you into the joy of life. I desire that each one of you discovers the joy and the love which is found only in God and which only God can give. God wants nothing else from you but your surrender. Therefore, little children, decide seriously for God because everything passes away. God alone does not pass away. Pray that you may discover the greatness and the joy of life which God is giving you. Thank you for having responded to my call." May 25, 1989



29 January 2015 message to Jabez


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into instruments of My love, and mercy. Obey My commandments, and lead others by your example. Abandon your fears. Satan has such a hold on you. Do not fear events foretold. Trust Me. Ask for protection, and place your trust in Me. Do not seek to please men. They will lead you astray. Pray. Pray with your hearts. Teach your children to pray. Pray as a family for time is of the essence. Pray for all that you desire. I will swiftly answer you. Count on Me as trials manifest. I Am will guide your every step, and protect you when danger befalls you. Grow in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom