.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heads up folks. This is an EXACT EVENT (it couldn’t be more celestially precise) and very likely a warning…

A newly discovered comet, Orthodox Christmas Eve, & crossing the river Euphrates….





 

 

Monday, 29 December 2014


Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Do not take this mission lightly. I expect you to take it to heart. Walk the Earth as My sons and daughters, and fill the Earth with My love, and mercy. Walk the Earth as Saints. Do not compromise. Be virtuous. Model obedience, chastity, and humility everywhere you go. Be vigilant. Beware the snares of Satan. He will attempt to break your resolution at all cost. Beware his trappings, and machinations. Stay alert. Arm yourselves with prayer, and fasting. Pray without ceasing, and glorify My most holy name at all times. Remember that all contributes to a greater good. Remember that I love all My children. Instruct those you meet to abandon their free will unto Me, and to live for My glory alone. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom
message to Jabez 12/29/14




"In the traditional Roman calendar, Holy Family will be on 11 January."