.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, December 14, 2014

GAUDETE SUNDAY, the Third Sunday of Advent


Gaudete, Christus est natus! 


Message from Most Holy Mary to Carlos Lopez 12/3


Dear children, Praised be Jesus!

I come this night to prepare you for the birth of Jesus. In this time of Advent I come to gather my flock.

Satan, as a fierce wolf, wants to snatch away my flock and confuse them with his lies.

Little children, in these times in which you live, the darkness of sin many times puts out the light in healthy hearts. Do not listen to the voice of the wolf, but rather to the voice of your Mother.

Do not take your eyes away from Jesus, otherwise, many distractions will come to you and you will slip to the point of sinning.

Little children, you eyes must be fixed on Jesus and only on Jesus. If they are always fixed on the greatness of the King, then you will always see the light of the Prince of Peace, of the King of kings. You will see that Jesus will come to your hearts and He will rest in them as in the Manger of Bethlehem.

Pray, pray, pray and return to grace and to holiness. I, your Mother, will help you always for the light to return to your souls. Little children, listen to my voice, to the voice of your Mother.

Thank you for having accepted my message of this night. Live in the state of grace and stop offending God.

I bless you my priests and deacons who helped me this night. In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.