.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, November 2, 2014

the Feast of All Souls & the first snow

Saint Thomas Aquinas on Purgatory




"God of infinite mercy,

We entrust to Your immense goodness all those who have left this world for eternity, where you await all humanity, redeemed by the precious blood of Christ Your Son, who died to save us from our sins.

Look not, Lord, at our poverty, misery and human weaknesses when we present ourselves before You to be judged in happiness, or condemned.

Gaze upon us with pity, born of Your tender heart and help us to walk the path of purification.

May none of your children be lost to the eternal fires of hell, where repentance is no more.

We entrust to You Lord, the souls of our beloved departed, of those who died without the comfort of the Sacraments or who did not have the opportunity to repent, not even at the end of their life.

May no one fear the encounter with You at the end of their earthly pilgrimage, in the hope of being welcomed within the embrace of your infinite mercy. May sister death find us in prayerful vigilance, and full of all the good we have done during our existence, be it long or short.

Lord, may nothing distance us from you on this earth, may everything and everyone support us in our ardent hope to serenely and eternally rest in You.

Amen"




Our Lady of Medjugorje, Sunday, November 02, 2014 / full message given to Mirjana this morning at the Blue Cross.

Dear children, I am with you with the blessing of my Son, with you who love me and who strive to follow me.

I also desire to be with you who do not accept me.

To all of you I am opening my heart full of love and I am blessing you with my motherly hands.

I am a mother who understands you.

I lived your life and lived through your sufferings and joys.

You who are living the pain understand my pain and suffering because of those of my children who do not permit the light of my Son to illuminate them; those of my children who are living in darkness.

This is why I need you – you who have been illuminated by the light and have comprehended the truth.

I am calling you to adore my Son so that your soul may grow and reach true spirituality.

My apostles, it is then that you will be able to help me.

To help me means to pray for those who have not come to know the love of my Son.

In praying for them you are showing to my Son that you love Him and follow Him.

My Son promised me that evil will never win, because you, the souls of the just, are here; you who strive to say your prayers with the heart; you who offer your pain and suffering to my Son; you who comprehend that life is only a blink; you who yearn for the Kingdom of Heaven.

All of this makes you my apostles and leads you towards the victory of my heart.

Therefore, my children, purify your hearts and adore my Son. Thank you.