.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, November 7, 2014

★ Mary's lessons & promises ★

...in the moments of the collapse, I will send forth the greatest light.  
All the promises that I have made in these locutions will go into effect.


You are entering a period of great faith. There will be both darkness and signs in which you can only walk by faith. Other lights will be taken from you. I will train you. I promise you sufficient signs outside of you and enough faith within you.  Listen to my words. They will guide you in the darkness that is coming. 2015/09/14


I have promised, “In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph”


4. Mary’s Promise 01/28/2014


6. Mary’s Promises to Beginners Nov 25th, 2014
When the events begin, it will be too late. I am awakening you while there is still time.


Faith is under such an attack that it needs heavenly signs and heavenly words, more than ever before. This is my promise. I will provide those signs and I will speak those words for all to see and hear. When you see and hear, know that your heavenly Mother is protecting and nourishing your faith in this time of the greatest darkness. Jan 27th, 2012 

I will lift that burden from your back and you will take the first step on an important journey from being Satan’s donkey to becoming a friend of the angels.  I promise you, “I will work miracles for you” but I need your help. Feb 20th, 2012 

This is my promise, “Anyone who comes to me, for them I will make life more gentle”.  That is my motherly role, to always place helps along the way. Mar 13th, 2012 

So, come into my heart in your prayers and your desires. If you come, I will promise to teach you how to open your heart to this powerful stream of Gods’ will. Mar 18th, 2012

So, I make this promise to clear away the obstacles and to make the road smooth. I cannot change the road’s direction. It must lead to God by truth and goodness. I will, however, make the road easier to walk. Virtue will not be difficult to practice and vice will exert no power. Jun 8th, 2012 

These must be a massive reversal, a world-wide return to God. This is beyond the power of man. A worldwide return is totally a gift from heaven, a new moment and a new opportunity. I promise to give the human race this moment when the light of God fills every heart and each person has the chance to again choose the light.  Jun 19th, 2012

I reveal this to you. See and heed, sons and daughters of the Republic. In you I have placed a seed of greatness that still waits to be opened. Every American who comes to my heart, can be nourished in this seed and a new harvest will be planted.  Jul 4th, 2012


I promise that there will be a different white heat,  coming from a  different fire, far more powerful that the fires of  destruction which  you now experience. 1/14/15
 
This is my great promise.  In this time of so many problems, I will bless, protect, guard and guide all who gather in my name.  I will cover them with my mantle, protecting them in ways both hidden and seen.  I will go with them wherever they go.  I will guide their steps and keep them away from all that endangers them, in body or soul.  These are my promises upon all who gather each day in my name.

I will give to all the gifts of prayer, a constant attraction to come into my presence and to withdraw from the powers of the senses in order to enjoy the riches of the kingdom.
I will give you love for your family and forgiveness towards those who have hurt you.  I will give you great hope.  You will enjoy holy desires to accomplish everything.  I will give you friends who will accompany you in the difficult times that lie ahead.
Finally, I will give you my presence, an experience that I am with you at all times and that you enjoy my special protection.  
 
Pray from your heart.  I will help you with extraordinary graces.

We will begin again.  This is my promise.  We will not seek to rebuild.  We will seek rather to begin again.  Even in the midst of destruction, I will give new life.

I know your fears and the hold which the Evil One has upon you.  I will break that hold.

It is not the wealthy who will survive nor those who hold power. Only the man of faith,... I promise, “We will begin again” & the religious spirit will once more call America back to life.