.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, November 28, 2014

a "timetable" had been "set in motion" - if you are being tested now,

“My children, if you are being tested now, is it not a great mercy? Is it not to build you up in trust? Why then do you complain so bitterly? Accept with gratitude what the Lord sends, so that when you are more severely tried, you will have a foundation of trust to build on. Persevere, my children. Do not spend time worrying about things that may or may not come. Take the opportunities I give you to build yourself up in trust. For the trust you build up in smaller trials will serve you well in larger ones. Have I not told you that I am with you always—to the end of the age? Believe, hope, trust. Then you will have peace even when things around you are in turmoil.” message to Pelianito - Nov 26, 2014



Pray for guidance and you shall receive it.
Pray for strength and I shall make it so.
Pray for wisdom, and I shall open your eyes.
Pray for all that you need and I answer your prayers.

Place all of your trust in Me
and I will look after you.
I am your shepherd
as you are My flock of Children.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:03 – 4:48 pm


a "timetable" had been "set in motion"