.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

† on the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary † 'When I Wake You In The Middle Of The Night...'


Lepanto, 1571: The Battle that Saved Europe: (But Don John of Austria rides home from the Crusade.)

Concede, quaesumus, omnipotens Deus: ut fideles tui, qui sub sanctissimae Virginis Mariae Nomine et protectione laetantur; eius pia intercessione a cunctis malis liberentur in terris, et ad gaudia aeterna pervenire mereantur in coelis.

the Holy Rosary & the Battle of Lepanto

Blessed Abbot Marmion on the Rosary 


When I Wake You In The Middle Of The Night,

it is a call to prayer. Pray. Stay with Me. In the darkness of the night, prayer must reach the lost. Pray with Me. Pray with your most holy Mother Mary, but pray, and remain faithful to this mandate. I count on you to serve in all humility. All prayer will bear fruit. You would do well to remember this. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. message to Jabez 10/2/14