.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, October 20, 2014

★ messages to Jabez 10/9-11/14 ★ Fear is Satan's stronghold.


Saturday, 11 October 2014


Your Prayers Will Ensure That Miracles Take Place In The Hearts Of Men

Children of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Saints. Rejoice. My plans are perfect. My plans near fruition. Rejoice in Me. Hope in Me. Trust in Me when all points to defeat. Place your hope in Me, not in your leaders. Kneel down before Me. Adore Me on bended knee. Do not steal from Me. All glory is rightfully mine. Do not make yourselves as gods. Humble yourselves in My sight. Walk in obedience. Refuse Me nothing. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Give Me your hearts. Give Me all that you hold dear. Your greatest treasure remains your soul. Live as saints. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Do not betray Me. Do not ignore My warnings. Prepare for what is to come. Pray. Grow in faith. Your faith must be unshakable. Place your trust in Me, and miracles will descend upon the Earth. Ponder this teaching. Miracles are greatly needed in your broken world. Your prayers will ensure that miracles take place in the hearts of men. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

Friday, 10 October 2014


Increase Your Prayer Petitions Each Day

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to receive Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to work in you. I will prepare you for battle. Make yourselves obedient unto Me. Arm yourselves with sacramental, and pray with confidence. Your prayers reach My throne room as incense rises up to the Heavens, and honor Me. Your prayers matter. Increase your prayer petitions each day. Be right with Me. Obey. Humble yourselves in My sight. Walk blameless, and seek to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Be holy. Live as saints. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Do not compromise virtue. Do not kneel before the Beast. Heed My warnings, and repent of all wrongdoings. Failure to comply will result in much purification. Be vigilant. Persevere in Love. Love as I love you. Do not pass judgement on your neighbor. Do not transgress My laws. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Ask got guidance. Follow the stirrings of My Spirit of Love. Do not question My ways. I leave you My kiss of peace.

Thursday, 9 October 2014

Fear Is Satan's Stronghold

Children Created For My Glory,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Rejoice in Me. Rejoice in all that is about to befall you. My blessings will increase for those who trust in Me. Pray, My Children. Pray without ceasing. Ask for the desires of your heart. Count on Me. I will provide all that you need, and much much more. Hope in Me. Do not fear. Fear is Satan's stronghold. Break free from his influence on you.  Do not give in to fear. Walk in all humility, and trust. Even though you think defeat nears, rejoice in Me. Pray without ceasing, and draw near to Me. I hope in you. I need you to serve in all obedience, and joy. Victory is near. Trust in My master plan for you have a part in it. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom