.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, October 20, 2014

★ Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child 10/11-17/14 ★ Pray & fast, My children, time is running out. You have been experiencing the beginning of the Chastisement


AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago 
(October 11-17, 2014)

October 11, 2014 (7:13am)
Tell My beloved children that all will be well in your country regarding the elections.  The American people now realize that their president is not for the good of the country.  They see he makes decisions that are destroying the Constitution and he is taking things into his own hands without consulting Congress.  He will be impeached soon.  I know most of you don’t believe this but it will happen.  The next president has been working in the background to save your Constitution.  He and many others like him have been getting together and working to get your nation back under God.  Once this happens even though there will be suffering your country will be protected from the evil ones.  Oh, My children, this year is coming to an end very quickly and much will happen before a new year starts.  You have all been experiencing the beginning of the Chastisement.  Soon the Illumination will come and all of your lives will change radically for good or bad.  It is all up to you.  If you follow the advice of these messages you may still have to suffer but your soul be assured of eternal life since you will be in God’s grace. Those who choose not to believe these words will suffer much more and possibly lose their souls forever.  Oh, My children, I can’t warn you enough the danger you are in when you live in mortal sin.  My Mother prays constantly for her children to come back to the Lord before it’s too late.  If you knew how much she loves you, you would cry.  Pray and fast, My children, time is running out.
I love you, Jesus.


October 12, 2014 (6:20am)
Tell My beloved children this is the last time you will hear about the elections.  You know what is expected of you.  If you vote for pro-life candidates your country will be saved.  You can’t imagine what lengths your president and his cohorts have gone through to keep the other party from winning.  They believe they are going to win with all their evil schemes.  They will be shocked when the results come in.  There will be rioting in the streets and much blood shed before it’s all over.  This is when your president will try to call in Marshal Law to quell the rioting.  Oh, My children, I warn you again to have plenty of blankets and warm clothing since soon there will be no electricity and it will be bitter cold.  By now you should have food and water enough for several months until you are brought to the refuges.  I know this all sounds like a nightmare. Some of you who lived in foreign countries may have experienced this so you know how painful this can be.  You also know I am with you and My Mother Mary is at your side.  Just call on us from your heart and you will have peace.  My children, this time has been shortened due to My prayer warriors and those of you who are fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays on bread and water.  Keep praying for your Pope Francis as he prepares to proclaim the last dogma of the faith from the Chair of St. Peter.  Pray, My children, pray and focus on the New Heaven and the New Earth for My new Remnant Church.
I love you, Jesus.


October 13, 2014 (10:37am)
Tell My beloved children there is so much damage done when you judge others.  I love all My children where they are in their faith.  It is up to Me and not you to help them grow in their faith.  It is only by your good example of not being judgemental that will cause others to change their ways.  If only My children would realize that how you judge others is how you will be judged.  My dear ones, soon there will be much confusion in the world over who is to be the main one to take charge of the New World Order.  All these wars and divisions are purposely being driven by the people behind the scenes and your president.  Oh, My dear ones, your Churches will soon be closing after the last dogma of the faith has been proclaimed by Pope Francis.  Soon after that happens he will die and the anti-pope who will be working with governments throughout the world to destroy the Catholic Church once and for all will be your pope.  Of course this will never be allowed to happen no matter how diabolic their schemes.  So, My dear children, keep fasting and praying your Rosary which is your powerful weapon for the times you are living in.
I love you, Jesus.

 
October 14, 2014 (11:08am)

Tell My beloved children to stay close to your Rosary in the weeks and months ahead.  Say it as often as possible.  You will receive great comfort and many graces.  Oh, My dear ones, soon and very soon you won’t be able to purchase food at the grocery stores.  Your government will see to it that you will be totally dependent on them for all your resources.  This is why it is so urgent for you to have food and water enough for several months.  After that you will be taken to refuges where you will be given enough food and water to sustain you.  I know you have been told this before and I am just reminding you again for your own good.  Oh, My children, how urgent it is for you to go to Confession so you can be in the state of grace before the Illumination comes.  You don’t know exactly when this will come.  Don’t let it take you by surprise.  My dear children, your dear Pope Francis has been slowly dying.  Soon he will proclaim the last dogma of the Church and then I will take him home to Heaven for his eternal reward.  Pray for him as he enters into the last stages of his life.  Soon your president will be impeached.  Many of you who have doubted this will soon see for yourselves when this event takes place.  Oh, My children, there is much more to happen before the end of the year.  You have all been told what to expect so I hope you are prepared spiritually.  Pray, My children, pray.  Focus on the Lord and place your total trust in Him.  You will survive in order to be part of the New Heaven and the New Earth which follows.
I love you, Jesus.


October 15, 2014 (10:10am)
Tell My beloved children to pray for warmer weather this winter.  If you don’t pray you will have a severe season with bitter cold temperatures.  Prayers and fasting can make the temperatures more mild than they would otherwise be.  My dear children, if you only knew how powerful the Rosary and fasting was you would be praying all the time.  Soon you will start to see radical changes in the weather.  If you follow this advice it can be alleviated.  Oh, My dear ones, there is so much violence in the world this too can be alleviated through prayers and fasting.  My children, soon the year will be over and you don’t know what to expect in the new year.  Don’t be foolish and bring the new year in with drinking and sin.  Start the year with prayer.  Pray before the Blessed Sacrament asking the Lord’s blessings on your country.  It is soon going to be a time when you will all have to depend on one another.  If you cooperate and share what food and supplies you have I will multiply what you have.  If on the other hand you are selfish and hoard all the food for yourselves, you won’t have enough to survive.  Remember a lot is going to happen before the year ends so be sure to be prepared spiritually so you won’t be caught off guard.  I want all of My children to be safe and you will be if you are in the state of grace and are praying and following these messages.  You are constantly being watched over by all in Heaven.
I love you, Jesus.


October 16, 2014 (9:25am)
Tell My beloved children there can be joy in your hearts when you surrender all your sorrows and cares to Me, Jesus, and unite them to My cross.  Oh, My dear ones, all of you are feeling the effects of the Chastisement.  There is disorder in your families, many are out of work, some are suffering with cancer or some other illness.  These things have been prophesized in these messages.  Soon you will experience the Illumination of your souls.  Some won’t be able to survive the horror of their sins and how they affected others.  Remember, My children, all the suffering that you will endure in the future can be alleviated by praying the Rosary and fasting.  The Rosary is for all My children it is just meditation on the events of My and My Mother’s lives.  So many of you refuse to pray it and say it is boring.  If you try and focus on each mystery while thinking about what occurred at the time, it won’t be as monotonous and you will gain many graces and be at peace.  My dear children, there is so much coming in such a short time.  You must be prepared spiritually in order to be at peace.  Oh, My children, there is so much going on in the Vatican that is going to shake your faith to the core.  That is why it is so important for you to get a Catholic Catechism and know your faith so you won’t be taken in by the lies and deception you will be exposed to.  My dear ones, the last dogma of the faith is soon to be proclaimed and it will be dismissed by some of the Cardinals who will say the Pope was too sick to put forth such a document.  Don’t believe this, My children.  This dogma was written under the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit.  Many will reject this due to the wrong interpretation they give it.  This dogma will be the source of saving the Church in the end.  Rely on these words, My children, they are coming from Me, Jesus, and I give you the truth.
I love you, Jesus.




October 17, 2014 (9:36am)
Tell My beloved children to stay close to your faith.  Soon your faith will be greatly challenged.  Oh, My dear ones, there is so much blood being shed by Christians.  Most of the world isn’t aware of the atrocities being carried out on Christians in other countries who hate God.  Even My little angel children are being beheaded along with their parents.  Oh, My children, pray for those being persecuted for their belief in God.  There will be turmoil in your country in the weeks and months ahead regarding the outbreak of the killer disease spreading throughout the world.  Much could have been done to stop the spread of this terrible disease, but your president and his Administration chose to ignore it. My dear ones, there is going to be a call for all citizens to submit to having a chip placed under the skin.I warn you not to let this happen. You may have much to suffer if you fail to go along with the demands of the government but still I beg you not to do this.  You will be protected and given what you need if you place your trust in the Lord and not go along with them.  Oh, My dear children, I know your families are chaotic at the present time.  Things will change for the better if you stay in prayer and fast. I know most of you find fasting too difficult to even try.  You will be given many graces to do this if you make the effort.  You can start out a few hours a week and build up to one day a week and eventually on Wednesdays and Fridays as long as you can.  Oh, My children, these are difficult times you are all living in. So many crisis’s in your government, your Church, and in your families.  These things won’t last that long if you follow My advice and surrender and trust your sufferings to Me, Jesus, at the foot of the cross.  You know that all things work unto good for those who love the Lord. So you have much to look forward to in the future.
I love you, Jesus.