.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

★Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child 9/27-10/10/14★ What will it take to make you believe? You see the signs all around you.



AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.


Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago 
(September 27–October 10, 2014)

September 27, 2014 (12:33pm)
Tell My beloved children yesterday you were given very grave information about what is coming to your country in the very near future.  Today I wish to share good news with you.  More of you who are reading these messages are taking them more seriously.  Many but not enough have started praying and are coming back to the Lord.  You must believe these messages, My children, if you are to know what you have to do and where you are to go when your government starts taking over your lives.  There will be turmoil and confusion.  Remember everything that occurs will happen in a short period of time so don’t think you can figure out the sequence this would be impossible.  Just stay in prayer and you will have My peace.  My dear ones, soon there will be division in the Church over the last dogma of the Church that will soon to be proclaimed.  You know the truth others won’t so it is up to you to tell them this is the work of the Holy Spirit.  This dogma will save the Church.  The ones who refuse to believe it are prideful and not praying about it.  If they did pray to the Holy Spirit they would know the truth and believe.  My dear ones, you have been told for many months that your Pope Francis would die of poisoning and this is a slow process according to how it was done.  He is coming to the end and will endure more suffering the closer it comes.  Please pray for him since he has no one around him who he knows he can confide in.  My dear ones, I know this is a lot for you to hear in such a short time but these things will happen one after the other and you must be prepared.
I love you, Jesus.


September 28, 2014 (no message taken)

 

September 29, 2014 (7:04pm)
Tell My beloved children to pay attention as much as you can to what is being said in homilies at Mass.  There has been infiltration in the Church for many years and what has been taught in some seminaries is false information. You must know your faith, My children, or you may have a difficult time knowing the truth.  My dear ones, this is going to start happening in many of your parishes so know your faith.  Yes, My children, your Church is undergoing major changes which may affect your faith.  If you stay in prayer and ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit you won’t be deceived.  My children, your elections are right around the corner.  This is a very critical election and will have a powerful influence on your country if the wrong people are elected.  Know who the candidates are and where they stand on moral issues.  My dear children, your dear Pope Francis will soon proclaim the last dogma of the Church and this will affect the Church in a powerful way.  There will be a great split in the Church.  You must believe this dogma or you can’t remain Catholic.  This is a very serious issue and most will not be able to accept it.  Stay on the side of truth, My children, and believe the dogma of Mary Co-Redemptrix, Advocate and Mediatrix of All Graces.  She is the one who will save the Church in the future.  Mary is the Mother of God and has been given this great gift for all mankind.  My dear children, the next months will bring major changes in the weather.  Be prepared with plenty of warm blankets and clothing.  You will have no electricity and the temperatures will be well below what is normal at that time.  My dear ones, you will have to help one another to get through this crisis.  Your lives are going to change radically.  It’s time to prepare and turn off the tv.  You must get in the habit of praying all the time.  Some of My children never give a thought to praying unless they want something and when they get what they asked for they stop praying.  My children, you must be serious about these messages and turn back to the Lord only He and His Mother can help you.
I love you, Jesus.


September 30, 2014 (6:55am)
Tell My beloved children you don’t have a lot of time before the Warning comes.  It could come at any time from now until the end of the year.  Once you have all the sins you ever committed on a large screen you must repent and go to Confession.  If you fail to do this, the enemy will have free reign with you and you won’t be able to resist his temptations.  You will be unhappy and never be at peace and may lose your soul for all eternity.  Is it that important for you to carry on in your sinful ways that you would suffer the loss of your soul?  Oh, My children, if you only knew how much I love you and want you to be happy with Me in Heaven.  My dear children, what you are being told in the media regarding the elections is untrue.  The White House and their candidates are spending millions of dollars to win so they can keep their control.  You must vote in this very critical election, but you must vote for the most pro-life candidate running for office.  Oh, My children, take advantage of going to more Masses while you can.  Soon the Churches will be closed and you will be unable to find a place where you can receive the precious body and blood of Me, Jesus.  Your life will never be the same without the reception of the Eucharist which sustains life.  Oh, My children, know your faith.  It is so important for you to be able to defend your beliefs.  Pray that the remnant Church will grow and more souls will be saved.  My dear ones, you have no idea what is coming to your country so be prepared spiritually at all times.
I love you, Jesus.


October 1, 2014 (5:20am)
Tell My beloved children it is always good to start each day in prayer.  Don’t wait until late in the evening when you are too tired to pray.  Focus on Me, Jesus, all day and I will walk with you.  The Holy Spirit will prompt you in your decisions.  My dear children, as you were told your country will be in turmoil very soon.  You can see it happening every day.  The people are feeling very unsettled and drinking to block out the pain.  If My children would only come to Me and pray before the Blessed Sacrament in the monstrance I would heal them physically, emotionally and spiritually.  So many of My children go to Psychiatrists and are on strong medication when all they need is to trust in Me and to talk to Me.  I will comfort them and give them peace of mind and heart.  My dear children, you are hearing so many lies in the media with the upcoming elections.  They are always prompted by the White House as to what they should say.  Oh, My dear children, so many events have to happen before you can become part of the remnant that is to be saved.  My children, as you have been told you are living in the Book of Revelation.  You must believe if you are not in the state of grace when the Illumination comes you will very likely not be in the remnant that is to be saved.  Oh, My children, you are breaking My heart if you don’t take these words seriously and repent of all your serious sins.  My children, start today and pray, pray, pray, for yourselves, your families, your country and your Church.  There is very little time left.  My dear ones, ask the Holy Spirit to let you know if these messages are authentic and you will receive the truth.  Maybe then you will get serious about the condition of your soul.
I love you, Jesus.


October 2, 2014 (5:10am)
Tell My beloved children every day I have to remind you of what is coming to your country so you will hopefully change your lives and return to the Lord with sincere sorrow for your sins.  There isn’t any sin that won’t be forgiven no matter how horrific your sins are.  There have been great saints who were tremendous sinners who came back to the Lord in repentance of their sins.  You can do it as well.  I will give you as much grace as your need.  Please, My children, come back before it’s too late.  My dear ones, your Holy Father Pope Francis although he doesn’t look sick is dying gradually day by day and soon will no longer be with us.  Before he dies as you were told he will proclaim the last and final dogma of the Church.  My dear Mother will be ridiculed and made fun of and many in the hierarchy will try to lessen her position in My Church.  This dogma will save the Church and you must believe it in order to remain Catholic.  It will be a great test of faith to some.  You know the truth, My children, and you must try to get others especially in your families to believe.  My dear children, your president is soon to be impeached.  I know many of you don’t believe this since it hasn’t happened yet and it has been talked about for a long time.  Remember My time is different than your time so be patient a little while longer.  My dear ones, be sure you know who the candidate is that you will be voting for.  It is crucial that pro-life people are elected.  This is the only way to get your country back to one nation under God.  Be at peace My dear ones, in the love of the Lord.  Know that every one of you are being watched over every minute of your lives.  Continue to pray and fast for you, your families, the Church, and your country.  I will protect all of you.
I love you, Jesus.


October 3, 2014 (5:15am)
Tell My beloved children another month has passed.  Have you still decided these messages are untrue?  What will it take to make you believe?  You see the signs all around you.  Some of these messages have already been fulfilled.  I can’t tell you how dangerous it is to your soul the longer you wait to turn back to the Lord.  Oh, My children, as you get closer to the elections you will hear many lies from both parties.  Only believe those who you know of their background and they are pro-life.  Don’t pay attention to the ones who are smooth talkers and good looking.  Not all of them are telling the truth.  It won’t be much longer until you start seeing your Churches being closed one by one.  Take advantage now while you can to come to more Masses than just on Sundays.  You will need many graces to help you through the difficult days ahead.  Soon I will take My Mother out of the places she is now appearing.  She has been a blessing and a gift to the world for many years on earth.  She is for all mankind.  I gave her to you at the foot of the cross when I was dying.  She is not just for Catholics, Satan has taken her away from other religions and they see her as an obstacle rather than a gift.  You are all her children and she loves you very much.  She wants to help you to come back to Me her Son but so many reject her help.  Oh, My dear children, come back before it’s too late.  If you only knew what is ahead you would run to her for help, My precious ones.  There isn’t much time before I return to reclaim My Church and My people.  Will there be any faith left when I return?  Pray, My children, pray.
I love you, Jesus.


October 4, 2014 (5:25am)
Tell My beloved children time is running out.  Soon I will call My Mother out of the world and back to Heaven.  Right now she is showering all of you with countless graces.  Once she is no longer with you the graces will diminish.  She will always be there when you pray for her intercession, but now she gives graces even to those who don’t ask so they can come back to her Son Jesus.  Oh, My children, if you only knew how much she loves you it would break your heart.  Like all Mothers she wants only what’s best for her children, but she will never force you to love her.  My dear ones, there is so much hatred and unforgiveness in your hearts.  You must repent of this terrible sin of pride before you can be cleansed enough to go to Heaven.  Some of My children have spent countless years suffering in Purgatory for this sin.  Some are actually in Hell for such bitterness and hatred when they had so many graces to overcome this sin and forgive.  Don’t let satan help you to harbor resentment in your heart.  Oh, My children, soon your government will be forcing all citizens to have the chip placed in them.  It will be made to look like this is a good thing and will help to make life more simple for everyone.  Don’t allow this, My children, even if you have to suffer the loss of your job.  I will provide for your families if you trust in Me through your prayers.  Yes, My children, you can feel how fast time is going.  I have speeded it up so the suffering you will have to endure won’t last as long as it would otherwise feel.  Oh when, oh when, will you open your heart and let Me in?
I love you, Jesus.


October 5, 2014 (5:05am)
Tell My beloved children there are things that will be revealed in these messages that may unsettle you but you must know in order to be prepared.  Continue to pray constantly, My dear ones.  You will be calm and at peace.  If you are not praying you may not be able to endure the attacks of the evil one.  He knows what is coming and so he will take every opportunity to catch you off guard.  Oh, My children, it is hard to believe that there will be major conflicts among the hierarchy and priests over the dogma which is soon to be proclaimed.  There will even be murders.  I know some will say this is ridiculous but it is true, My dear ones.  Your beloved Pope Francis is dying even though he doesn’t look sick.  The Cardinals who poisoned him are not truly Cardinals they have been positioned in the Church for a very long time for the purpose of killing the Pope who they know is saving the Church they want to destroy.  Oh, My dear ones, this is going to affect the entire world not just Catholics.  There isn’t going to be enough time to stop any of this from happening so you must pray, pray, pray, with all your heart and soul.
I love you, Jesus.


October 6, 2014 (7:12am)
Tell My beloved children I have to keep reminding you every day there isn’t much time left.  I know you are tired of hearing this but My dear ones, there is so much coming and you won’t be able to endure it if you are not in the state of grace.  Oh, My dear children, pray for your country.  Your president and those behind him are making plans to start the trouble that will cause many citizens to lose their jobs.  The banks are soon to be closed and your money will have no value.  They have devised a plan where you will be totally dependent on the government for your survival.  If you pray and put your total trust in Me, I will protect you and provide for all your needs.  All the material things you strived for so diligently will have no use to you.  Your family’s survival will be your only intention.  Oh, My children, this year is coming to an end so quickly and many things will happen between now and the end of the year.  These messages will tell you little by little what to expect.  Fast and pray, My children, there isn’t much time left to prepare.  Be sure as you have been told to have plenty of warm blankets and clothing.   Most importantly be prepared spiritually.
I love you, Jesus.


October 7, 2014 (5:27am)
Tell My beloved children soon you won’t be able to purchase food in the stores.  Your government is doing this purposely so you will have to depend on their mercy as to whether you will be the one they will allow to have it.  They will cause great hardship on those who refuse to follow orders.  Under no circumstances are you to allow them to put a chip under your skin.  Even if you lose your job I will protect and provide for you and your families if you are in prayer and place your total trust in Me.  Soon the war will be brought to your country and there will be great bloodshed and thousands of deaths.  The earthquake is also soon to happen so there will be chaos everywhere.  Keep your focus on Me, Jesus, and look forward to the New Heaven and the New Earth which will follow in the future.  Pray for your dear Pope Francis once he proclaims the last dogma of the faith under the Chair of Peter and it is infallible there will also be bloodshed. I know how difficult it is for My children, but you are blessed to have all this information so you can be prepared spiritually.  I am always with you and My Mother and all the saints are praying for you.  Repent, My children, of all your serious sins and pray, pray, pray for all souls especially those who will die.
I love you, Jesus.


 October 8, 2014 (5:48am)
Tell My beloved children there will always be peace in your hearts when you are in prayer and in the state of grace.  Don’t allow the enemy to rob you of that peace by causing you to be anxious and fearful.  Focus on Me, Jesus, and the beautiful life you will have in the future.  There will be love and peace and joy in everyone.  Remember, My children, the remnant will not be very big so you must turn back to the Lord begging forgiveness for all your sins.  God is merciful and will forgive any sin no matter how horrific it is.  My dear ones, I don’t wish to frighten you with this information but you must be prepared spiritually.  Your Mother Mary prays every day for her children and wants all of you to be saved.  Just as with your own children you want what’s best for them so much more does your heavenly Mother want this.  My dear ones, very soon your elections will take place and your president and those behind him are working feverishly to defeat their opponents.  This time it is they who will be defeated through all the prayers and fasting of My prayer warriors who pray constantly before Me in the Blessed Sacrament.  This is where all the graces come from.  If you would only heed these words My children, you would be healed physically, emotionally, and most of all spiritually.  This is when I will speak to you in the quiet of your heart.  My precious children, very soon the last dogma of the faith will be proclaimed, Ex Cathedra, which means it is officially proclaimed and you must believe it to remain a Catholic.  There will be great division among the hierarchy.  Just listen to those Bishops and Cardinals who tell you that you must believe since it is of the Holy Spirit for your Church.  The Blessed Mother will be ridiculed and made fun of but she will save the Church in the end times and this document will be a source of this happening.  Oh, My children, thank and praise the Lord for allowing you to know all these truths before they happen.  You are truly blessed.
I love you, Jesus.


October 9, 2014 (7:54am)
Tell My beloved children God loves all of you very much no matter how sinful you may be.  He wants all of you to be saved even the most evil ones.  My dear ones, the Chastisement isn’t to punish you it is to make you realize your sinfulness and return to the Lord.  There is too much sin and Mary My Mother cannot hold the hand of God back any longer.  Something has to be done before more souls are lost.  Oh, My dear ones, your country is under such a great attack since the enemy wants God out of your country and he is prompting all the officials and your president to take steps to assure this will happen.  As you were told all their efforts will eventually fail.  My dear children, there are so many prayers needed to save your country.  Don’t stop even though eventually your country will be saved.  My dear ones, I remind you once more to pray for Pope Francis he won’t be with you much longer.  He is so alone in his sufferings.  He is at peace but he is also human and needs that human touch.  Oh, My children, you know that My Mother will not be here on earth much longer.  The graces she has been giving will lessen when she is no longer on earth.  Once the Illumination comes as you were told it will be extremely difficult to get back into God’s graces.  As you were told satan and his minions will be everywhere and you won’t be able to resist his temptations.  Pray My children, pray in the love of the Lord before it is too late.  You know how very much your Mother and I, Jesus, wish for you to be saved. 
I love you, Jesus.


October 10, 2014 (7:50am)
Tell My beloved children there is too much greed and materialism in the world.  Money and pleasure are your gods.  Not many people stop to praise and thank God for all their material blessings.  Soon all of this will be taken away from you so you can focus on God your Creator.  There will still be many of My children who will grumble and complain and become very bitter.  All of this will be done for your souls to be saved so you will turn back to God for help.  My dear children, soon there will be a great war in your country.  Remember My Mother told you wars can be stopped through prayer and fasting.  I’m asking all of My children to start fasting for your country on bread and water Wednesdays and Fridays.  Those of you who can’t fast this way can deny yourself of some pleasurable thing like tv, computers, or video games on those two days.  Oh, My dear children you were also told there will be a great earthquake that will split your country in half.  All of this is true.  Can you see why it is so important to fast and pray?  My dear children, God is a merciful God and all of these things will occur so that more souls will be saved.  It may sound contradictory since many thousands of lives will be lost, but God in His infinite mercy will save their souls through your prayers and fasting.  My dear ones, soon your elections will take place.  Do not vote for anyone who has a record of pro-abortion.  Your country will be saved by pro-life candidates who want one nation under God.  Your country will suffer much but it will be saved.  Don’t try to figure out the sequence of these happenings just continue to pray and fast.  Focus on the New Heaven and the New Earth which will follow.
I love you, Jesus.