.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, October 25, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 10/16-23/14 ★ The Ebola Crisis -These are defining evils which want to change the face of the earth forever.

5. The Locutions – An Abiding Gift

Mary

How many years have passed since we began this little path of the locutions?  So many events have happened since then and so many new evils have appeared on the stage of human history.

All of this I spoke about clearly, especially the important role that the Syrian revolution would play in being the spawning grounds of new evils.  I foresaw all of these evils and began to speak years ago so my voice did not just ring out after everything had happened.

Recall that I spoke of many future events. When President Obama was at his political height, I said that he would be plagued by scandal after scandal that would reduce his powers.  I spoke of terrorist groups and their growing effectiveness. I spoke of the many young Muslims who would see terrorism as their only hope.  I spoke of the growing economic disorders which no one could control.


These are the themes that lead me to my teaching today.

These are not passing evils which the human race has constantly encountered, overcome and moved on. These are defining evils which want to change the face of the earth forever.

These locutions also are not just a passing gift.  They are the seal of my promise that I will not abandon the world.  I will be with you as the world plunges into these events.  The events will happen.  They are chastisements from the heavenly Father, needed to purify the world.

However, they can be softened and some can be removed.  Much more important, I can guide you and your family through these events.  I will come wherever I am invoked.  When large groups cry out to me day and night, I will visibly change the situation and shorten the trial, so all know that their heavenly mother has visited them.


6. Enlightened By Darkness

Mary

When the time comes for all of these events to unfold (and they will unfold one by one over a period of a year and a half) I will have prepared everything.  Currently, the world sees only the evil forces, mounting their armies.  They do not see what I am doing, because it is behind the scenes.  I am preparing hearts.  Some already know that they are an important part of my plan, like the visionaries at Medjugorje.  Others know that I will use them, but they are unknown to the world.

This is my message, “Do not be afraid”.  The extraordinary events of evil will be more than matched by the extraordinary outpouring of my love.  This love is already pouring out, even though I have not been invoked.  It is flowing, even though there have been no outward signs (and these, too, will be part of my plan).

Now, I can only speak and describe. I give words and promises.  But a time will come when I will pour forth power and glory, gifts both interior and exterior, all that is needed.  I speak now so your eyes are opened and you can see.  This is my promise.  As you see each moment that evil spreads, when you learn about the extending power of darkness, at that very same moment, I am pouring out the greatest helps into your heart.

Do not be blinded by the darkness (that is what usually happens) but let the darkness enlighten you.  Whenever you learn of new darkness, let it preach to you, “Mary is giving me new graces and I must be more faithful”.

Go to Church.  Go to confession.  Be cleansed of your sins.  Let your fears be removed.  In this way, the world’s darkness will have no power over you.  I can save the whole world but only if it listens.


7. Mary’s Path

Mary

What is the path through all of these events?  Satan will believe that he has entrapped the whole world.  I will provide a path for everyone which will be right at hand.  I will visit every heart and enlighten every mind.
It will be a time of a great coming together because people will need one another.  To the heads of families, I will give great wisdom.

To my priests, I will give great zeal and extraordinary self-sacrifice and to the Church I will give great light.

This is the moment when the Church will become the light of the world and I will begin to fulfill my mission as the Woman Clothed With the Sun.  A world cast into darkness will become a humbled world, a repentant world and the only light will be the Church.

I speak now because this cannot happen overnight.  Years of preparation are needed.  My message is “Begin now for much time has already been wasted.  Do not wait for the darkness; let me clothe you in my light from this moment forward.”

All must begin, priest and people, young an old.  Gather for the rosary.  This is where I will begin, because Catholics understand this devotion.  As you gather for the rosary, I will send many messengers of light.  You will learn from them, all the many new and powerful devotions that I have revealed.  Slowly, you will move ahead.  As a person drawn by a powerful stream, you will be pulled more and more into my Immaculate Heart which is the new Ark of Noah.  You and your loved ones will be safe, no matter now much it rains.  But you must begin now.  Too many delay and are unprepared.  Begin now.  Begin now.  Begin now.

 

8. Mary’s Heart Permanently Opened

Mary

When I open up my heart, the gifts will flow out abundantly, every gift that is needed for every person on the face of the earth. Who will open my heart? The Holy Father will bring this about. He is the one to whom I have given this call so that the Church is seen by all as the true fountain of salvation.

All of this will happen as the world plunges deeper and deeper into darkness. At the same time, I will place in my Church new sources of light. Many will discount these rivers of light because they seem so small. However, they are little streams prepared to receive the great ocean that will pour forth. Otherwise, no hearts would be ready.

How often must I repeat the message? A time will come when the world will need my intervention. My coming will be internal and external. The internal gifts will be offered to everyone but if the person is not prepared, if they have no capacity to receive, then the ocean cannot fill them.

These locutions began years ago, long before any of these world events happened. They are a sign that I have foreseen and have prepared for this moment. My promises are true. When the Holy Father consecrates Russia to my Immaculate Heart, this will begin an uninterrupted flow of graces, unknown up to now, which will constantly flow. My heart will be permanently opened according to the new design of the Father’s plan. Unforeseen and unimaginable blessings will pour out. At the very moment of the greatest darkness, suddenly a road to peace will appear. All will know that my help came from heaven through the Catholic Church. This is the Father’s plan.


9. Becoming a Traveler

Mary

Take little steps into the light and suddenly a road will appear. This will be my road for you. It awaits you. It is prepared for you and will lead you through the coming darkness. Do not wait because you will not find this road once the darkness comes.

For every person in the world, I have prepared a road of light. It is not far away. No need to travel to foreign lands. The road comes to you. It is at your doorstep, even within your own home and among your own family.
Let the world events preach to you. They can say it better than any preacher, but their message is only half the truth. They can say, “The darkness is coming” but they cannot speak of a road of light because that is the message hidden in my heart.

Let me bring all of these teachings together for you. Begin right now. Look into your heart. Discover the faith and the practices of faith that you already have. What practices have you abandoned and set aside? Start with these. They are familiar. Be faithful to them each day. By doing this, you will set out and start on your journey. You will become a traveler. A traveler looks and searches. He is not a home. He is not content. He must find his way.

When you become a traveler, I will guide your steps. You will find fellow travelers, who like you are searching. They are your road and you are their road. Join together in your searching. In this way, others can join with you and find their road. Do not separate. While you are together and helping one another I can protect you.


1. The Middle East

Mary

In the past, I have spoken about terrorism, saying that terrorist groups were small and fragmented, but that they would grow and come together as a more powerful force.  The timetable of their violence would jump ahead because of the American withdrawal and that the Syrian revolution would not end quickly (as the other revolutions did).  That it would continue and from Syria would come forth the destruction of stability in the Middle East.  All of this is now before your eyes.  It has taken place.  The Middle East has become Satan’s boiling pot.


Now, I must begin to speak again.  The Middle East is the sorrow of my heart.  In sorrow, I pour out my words.  At this point, there is no human answer.  What could have been prevented now exists.  The fires have spread too far and too rapidly.  The groups have become too strong, too widespread, and too well known in the Muslim world.  Their growing fame is their strong point, constantly attracting young Muslims who finally see a cause that has power against the West.  This touches the deepest parts of the young, who grew up in hopelessness.  It fans emotions that lead to great sacrifice.  The young are swept along by an illusion of a new world, not knowing that violence never ceases.


So, I will begin to teach, to instruct, to enlighten so all the world can know the future of terrorism and the threats that it poses.


2. The Dream of the Terrorists

Mary 

I must speak quickly about this threat of terrorism.  The Middle East is like a caldron that burns deeply and many people see the West as their enemies.  Their eyes are always on the West.  Their minds are filled with the grievances which they hold against the West and their hearts are filled with hatred.

As the wars go on and the violence destroys their own countries, the fires of hatred grow greater.  Fires send off sparks and great fires send their sparks flying in every direction.


Although the West is beginning to grasp the seriousness of the threat, so much has happened that the fires cannot be put out.  Many have acted in hatred.  They have joined together and have seen great destruction which, in their eyes, are good results.


The terrorists see themselves on a road, and this road leads westward to all the great cities of the world.  They want those cities, first to terrorize, then to destabilize and finally to conquer and own.  They do not yet have this capability, but it will suddenly be theirs if more powerful weapons fall into their hands and if they can extend their organization.


Need I say more about this terrible threat whose desires have no limit?  I am the Woman of Fatima and I have promised world peace through my Immaculate Heart.  When will the whole Church heed my voice?


3. The Ebola Crisis

Mary 

I will speak of the Ebola crisis.  This epidemic is caused by the breakdown of governments and the corruption that so plagues Africa.  It arises from the poverty and the social conditions of the people.  These should never have existed.  They are conditions brought about by sinfulness and selfishness.

Who will break these long-standing practices, whereby those who come to power serve themselves?  They turn all to their own benefit, and literally rape their people.  Do not blame these evils upon the Almighty God.  They are afflictions that inevitably happen when people are forced to live in poverty.  God’s blessing should have been flowing to these nations, but corrupt officials block progress and keep the people in a lowly condition.  I will speak more to this topic.

There is a demonic hold upon Africa which must be broken so Africa can fulfill its role in the family of nations.  People always expect its great emergence because it is blessed by so many resources.  This will never take place until Satan’s hold over that continent is broken and the streams of grace flow freely.

I have begun my great work at Kibeho and the flames of my heart will go out from there.


4. Poverty – The Seedbed of Evil

Mary

All is separating, dividing and pulling apart because the rich have separated from the poor.  I will not allow the rich to sit at a table filled with abundance while the poor are excluded.

So, where do the problems begin?  With the disadvantaged because they are wounded and hurt.  They lay by the wayside and when the Good Samaritan does not come for them, they are easy prey for those who seek only evil.

They cannot overcome violence nor the temptation to respond with violence.  Their situation is an open door to those who would exploit them. Now, the harvest suddenly appears – terrorism in some areas, Ebola in others.  Poverty is the seedbed and for so long, the rich nations have exploited the poorer ones, using every means to sustain their own lifestyles and taking no account of the lifestyle of the poor nations.  Look at all these seedbeds and realize that the world of evil has many fields that have not yet brought forth their harvest.

These seeds have been sown for centuries and only now comes forth the full harvest.  What can be done at this late date?  What efforts can overcome evil that has so long been allowed to grow?

The answers are not easy.  The road to world peace is not short, but if the world will just listen to me, at least it will find that road.  Right now, all is confusion and millions are spent on weapons that destroy instead of addressing the poverty that enables the evil to flourish.