.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 10/10,11/14 ★ Why is Mary Rejected?, a flaming torch that burns away the sins of the world, the riches of the Immaculate Conception must pour out upon the world.

 

Meaning of the Rosary




6. Behold Your Mother

Would I accept the Beloved Disciple as my son? Would I accept the whole world as my children? Would I be willing to experience their sufferings and sorrows, as I did with Jesus”? How difficult to explain that moment. I was to begin again. Start over. Be a mother to everyone until the end of time. I was prepared for this by the Immaculate Conception, except that these children would not be sinless as Jesus had been.
My Immaculate Conception was not to preserve their sinlessness but to bestow it. This is the mystery being revealed in these latter times, the riches of the Immaculate Conception must pour out upon the world.
There are two rivers, the river of hell and the river of my Immaculate Conception. In which river will mankind bathe? Which river will pull him along? Look at the world events! All can see clearly, the river of hell pulls mankind into its suffering.
There is another river, a river of grace flowing from God’s throne. This river, from the beginning, always flowed through my heart. This river is my Immaculate Conception and I want these waters to flow into your heart.


7. Why is Mary Rejected?

Why am I set aside? Why am I rejected? Because this mystery of my Immaculate Conception is misunderstood. The mystery is not about me, but about the Father’s gift of the Holy Spirit. The Immaculate Conception was the Father’s first action in fulfilling his promise of sending a Redeemer. By extending the Immaculate Conception to the whole world, Jesus wants to do to you what the Father did to me. He wants to plunge you into the Holy Spirit. Did not Jesus come “to take away the sins of the world”? How will he accomplish this task? He will use me as his instrument, like a flaming torch that burns away sin with the most gentle touch.
How many images must I use? The message is clear. The mystery is now revealed. In this final age, the Father has moved me onto the world stage. What was hidden can be seen by all. At the very moment when the fires of hell lap up the world, the Father reveals the greatest fire. Through the mystery of my Immaculate Conception, God will send the Holy Spirit to cleanse the whole world.