.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

★ Be vigilant for the Devourer desperately wants to steal as many souls as possible★ ¡Mírame con compasión, no me dejes Madre Mía!



 

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Honor Me At All Times

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Love speaks to you. I thirst for you. Open your hearts to receive Me worthily. Accept My invitation to abide in you. Surrender without delay. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. So much remains to be done. I now raise an army of saints. Be holy, My Little Ones. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Glorify Me with your lives, and in all things. Glorify Me for you were created for this purpose. Be true to your calling. Love Me. Adore Me. Humble yourselves before Me, and know that I Am, your god, loves you tenderly. My love for you is everlasting. Will you not love Me as much? Will you not return My love? I await expressions of your love each day. I await manifestations of your love every night before you retire. I yearn for your love. I beg for your love time and time again. Do not refuse Me. Love Me. Put Me first. Put Me above all else. That is My rightful place. Honor Me. Honor Me even by your silence. Honor Me behind closed doors. Honor Me at all times. Hear Me. Be still and know I Am. Do not deny My existence any longer. My divine will be done. Shalom 

Monday, 20 October 2014

Desire For This Love Of Yours To Be Everlasting

Children of My Divine Heart,

I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Kneel down before Me. Adore Me without ceasing. Pray unto Me. Speak to Me. Utter words of love. I thirst for this. Answer My petition. I make myself a Beggar-King. I beg for your love. Do not refuse Me. Beloved, enter into union with Me. Love Me. Love as I love you, without condition. Desire for this love of yours to be everlasting. Desire entry into Paradise, and labor in My vineyard. You are called to holiness. Accept My invitation to change. Desire to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. May you burn for love of Me. This is My desire. Thirst for Me as much as I thirst for you. I leave you My kiss of peace, and seal you in My love. Shalom

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Let Your Thoughts Be Of Me

Children Created For My Glory,

I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I so desire to abide in you for all eternity. Draw near to Me. Spend time with Me. Adore My most holy name. Do not delay. My heart breaks. Millions refuse to obey My commandments. Millions have turned their backs on Me, and refuse to comply to My commands. I Am, your God, suffer tremendous pain. I am crucified by millions each day. Beloved, do not increase My suffering. Strive to appease My pain. Console My broken heart. Reach out to those who persecute Me. Live by example. Lead the lost. Model holiness, and be pure. Value chastity, and purity of heart. Let your words be pleasing to Me. Let your thoughts be of Me. Remember to pray. Remember to thank Me for all I provide. Tell Me of your love for Me. Love Me with every fibre of your being. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Your Transfiguration Will Encourage Others

Friday, 17 October 2014

Do Not Rely On Yourselves

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the King of Kings. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender. Draw near to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. I have plans for you. My plans near fruition. Walk in faith. Trust that I alone know what is best for you. Abandon the ways of the world. Be right with Me. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Do not let down your guard. Be vigilant for the Devourer desperately wants to steal as many souls as possible from Me. His time draws to en end. Persevere in love. Persevere, My Little Ones. Arm yourselves with prayer. Do not fear events foretold. Walk in faith. All that has been foretold must come to pass. Pray without ceasing, and trust in Me. I will guide, and protect you. Do not rely on yourselves to be saved. My grace abounds. My grace is freely given to all. Accept Me in your lives. Break free from all sin. Uproot sin from your lives. I count on you. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Your Spiritual Journey Must Take Precedence

Children Created For My Glory,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Trust Me with your lives. Trust that I know what is best for you, for humanity. Pray for My divine will to be manifest to all those who refuse Me. Pray without ceasing. Draw near to Me. Enter into union with Me, and remain open to My directions. I will guide you through all trials, and raise you to holiness. Your spiritual journey must take precedence. Nothing else matters. Learn to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Live for Me. Model holiness to all those I place upon your path. Do not give up the fight. Fight for Truth. Fight for Love. Fight the only way you can: through prayer. I will answer your prayer petitions, and reward your obedience in due time. Wait on Me. Wait on My perfect timing. You will not regret your decision. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom