.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/2-4/14 ★ THE WOMAN & GEORGE WASHINGTON - PROPHECY for the AMERICAN REPUBLIC: Woe to the enemies of the Lord and Saviour who are corrupting your freedom, the Time of Great Miracles


Sep. Message to Sadie Jaramillo / Be Ready for the Battle!
The physical places of refuges are all across this land..I know of some personally myself , as I have visited some of them. YOU WILL KNOW WHERE TO GO IF you have been faithful and prayed to know.




Messages Given to Ned Dougherty - September 1, 2014
St. John the Baptist Eucharistic Chapel, Costa Mesa, California, at 12:15pm
Jesus of Divine Mercy


My dear son,

I come to you on this Labor Day with a message to the People of the United States of America. On this day of celebration of the labors of the good and decent people of your nation, I ask of you to remember your divinely inspired mission on this planet Earth and that you heed my messages to you.

Your celebration of your labors should be muted by the realization and recognition that your labors have been taxed and encumbered by unjust legislation that has been intended by the minions of the evil one to corrupt your freedoms and to ultimately enslave you to a global taxation that is only for the masses of people, who are becoming increasingly poorer at the hands of the ruthless leaders and minions of my sworn enemy, who has pulled the wool over your eyes in a mass deception of the people of your land.

You no longer have the freedoms that you once claimed as your birthright, and the scales of blindness obfuscate most of you from recognizing the evils that are behind the attempts to enslave you even further.

These planners of your increasing poverty and eventual enslavement are inspired by the evil one to subjugate you. Year in and year out for many years now, the power brokers have been whittling away at your personal wealth and fortune through legislation that was never part of God’s plan for mankind.

Woe to the enemies of the Lord and Saviour who are corrupting your freedom for they will be dealt with harshly in time for their attempts to control and enslave you, for theirs is not the kingdom of Heaven. For them there is only punishment and death.

For you my brothers and sisters, I have the greatest love and affection for all of you, who honor and respect the Father in Heaven, as well as I as His Son. Do you understand that I am the manifestation to all of you of Him who is All?

I come to you today as Jesus of Divine Mercy, because I have the greatest respect for those of you who have chosen to follow me through your journey, for I know that the road has been difficult for you and pitted with the snares and traps of the evil one.

Fear Not, for you are the children of God, protected from the works of the evil one, for I offer my promise to you that you will see everlasting peace in the kingdom of Heaven, as long as you follow me.

Fear Not, for although the four horsemen of the Apocalypse draw near, you are protected by my mantle of Divine Mercy.

Fear Not, for St Michael the Archangel has assembled his army to defeat the dark one in your day and time.

Fear Not, for the Father in Heaven has imbued each of you with an indestructible soul, and although there are dark times ahead, the rainbows of light will shine through the dark clouds to lead you to the mantle of the protection of my Divine Mercy.

Fear Not, as you prepare yourselves, your family members and friends for the celebration of this event, for your prayers will be answered from the kingdom of Heaven and you will be lifted up through the protection of the Holy Spirit and my Divine Mercy.





5. The Annihilation of the Nations
Sep 2nd, 2014 - Mary

I must come to the deepest sorrow of my heart. Only reluctantly do I speak of the annihilation of the nations. This annihilation is not imminent. It will not happen tomorrow but it does loom on the horizon.

Right now, this annihilation cannot happen because the people who can bring it about are not yet in place and they do not yet have the weapons that are needed. However, everyone is quite aware of how situations can shift quickly. The pattern has not become familiar. What seems stable begins to shake. New factions arise. Leaders are toppled. Chaos and instability enter. A door opens for those who want to take advantage of the opportunity and they, who had no power, suddenly control a new portion of the world. This process, taking place everywhere, will open the world to a future moment when the annihilation of the nations becomes a distinct possibility.

My real sorrow in this annihilation is not just death, but the manner in which death take place. Millions will lose their lives quickly. There is no time to repent, to prepare for death, no opportunity for God to use the time of sickness to pour out his graces of conversion or to help devout souls to better prepare for the moment of their divine judgment.

In the annihilation, all are caught short, both sinners and saints, both those with faith and those without. The divine mercy of God, which saves so many people as they gradually face the reality of their coming death, is robbed of this opportunity.

You can see my sorrow as I perceive the possible annihilation of the nations that looms on the horizon. I will not speak much about this now but I have to begin this revelation. Later, I will speak more fully.




6. The Woman and George Washington
Sep 3rd, 2014 - Mary

I must begin to prepare, especially since all are seeing, for the first time, the extent of the evils and the possibilities for destruction that they hold. Many evils are still hidden, soon to appear, claiming even more of what seemed to be so stable. A hopelessness and an inevitability set in, as if the only choice is just to watch passively as this new force makes its conquests.

My message is quite different, “Prepare”, I say. “Awaken to the powers that lie in your faith. Your faith alone can save you. This is my promise, ‘Fill your churches and I will raise up leaders who will guide you in my ways. I will strengthen the hearts of the people and make firm their resolve. They will sweep away the years of debauchery. They will instill new ideals of morality. The hearts of the young will turn back to me (for they especially will see their future being taken away)’”.

The Spirit of God must come upon America. The conversions must be true and deep. All of these evils would never have arisen if America had stayed true to the light. It is not too late but there must be no delay. An unprepared America will shatter into many pieces. An America prepared by an outpouring of the Spirit will respond. I prophesied these times to George Washington, the son of the Republic. Read my words. They will reveal a woman who has always cared for America and has promised her salvation.


COMMENT: One morning at Valley Forge, a woman appeared to George Washington (15. George Washington) and prophesied three events. First, he would win the Revolutionary War and bring about the union. Second, there would be a civil war but the woman would preserve the union. Both of these have happened. The third event concerns ten nations that come against the United States, which is saved only by the actions of the woman. This account was published in the Philadelphia Tribune and is available on the internet.




7. Mercy or Justice
Sep 4th, 2014 - Mary

Before continuing, I must reveal the secrets of my own heart. I saw creation as it came forth in all of its beauty from the Father’s hand. I saw the power of the redeeming love of my Son pour out from his heart. I personally experienced the sanctifying fire of the Holy Spirit. I see all that God has done for the human race. I also see the pitiable state of mankind and, even worse, the future state, the path that he has taken because of Satan’s deceptions.

I speak from this abundance of knowledge and I use these little locutions to share with all the world my own understanding. This is man’s only saving light, to see the works of the Father, Son and Spirit, all that God will do, if only mankind turns, repents and seeks his intervention.

This is my message of hope. God will intervene. He is ready and waiting. He will not delay. He wants to find a mankind humbled and repentant so he can pour out his mercy. If not, when he intervenes, it will be his justice that pours out. This is why I speak.



messages to Jabez / 9/2-5/14 

> Miracles will spread all over the Earth as fire. Miracles will witness to My glory. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters will be armed, and dangerous. Their words will bring forth life, healing, and conversions. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters are now ready for battle. They will be victorious in My most holy name.

> I will claim many hearts in days to come. 

> I will operate miracles in your very lives. Beloved, trust in Me.
 
> Call on your angels to guide you. Pray without ceasing.