.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, September 4, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 8/27,28/14 ★ According to the Biblical prophecy, world history is about to change dramatically.


What Demons Know About the Eucharist



"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes," Joel 2:31

Those who seek the Blessed Mother find protection. They are also forewarned.


Spiritual Warfare

What If You Had a Week to Prep for the End of the World?

 

 

7. The True God of History

When all human history comes to a close in the presence of Jesus, every person will look into their own heart. They will find the all of their decisions, all the people who influenced them (for good or evil) and all the forces which shaped their lives. They will see themselves as they truly are, ready for heaven or worthy only of hell. What a frightful moment that is. The decisions, the choices, all have been made. The die is cast. What is can never be changed.
Contrast this final moment with human history, where decisions are made every day and nothing is final and all can be changed. That is my message to the world. While living in human history, you can change. On earth, none of your decisions are final until that final moment. No matter what darkness you have accepted, no matter what evil you have committed, nothing is final while you are still on earth. Human history exists so the human person might live forever. Such is the true goal. Seek this and you shall live.

8. The Only Important Question

When all history ends with its final culmination, there is only one question, “O reader, will you be with me, forever?” Mankind thinks of the millions of people, but as a Mother, I think only of you. I want you to be with me forever. I want to share the joys of heaven with you. I want to be your mother and have you as my son or daughter.
You are mine. Yes, my child, I gave birth to you in the pain of the cross when I offered Jesus to the Father and accepted the beloved disciple. “Woman, behold your son”, Jesus said. At that moment, I saw you and became your mother.
Nothing else is important. The joys and the sufferings of earth pass away. History culminates. Jesus returns. All gather. The Book of Life is opened. I have written your name in this book. I have written it in large and prominent letters. You are precious to me. I cherish you. I want to hold you forever and ever in my Immaculate Heart. I want no one to steal you from me. That is why I speak each day. For you! Blessed is that person who cherishes my words.