.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, August 3, 2014

★ Revelaciones Marianas - July 14 - 30, 2014 ★ I suffer infinitely for what is coming for you…, I suffer for this generation possessed by evil…, I suffer at seeing how My children delight in killing one another…, I suffer the unspeakable at seeing My children take the bodies of their brothers & sisters and display them as trophies of war…






 


I BLESS YOU, MAY MY BLESSING BE TAKEN BY YOU TO YOUR HOMES & IN YOUR HOMES SEAL THE DOORS & WINDOWS WITH THAT HAND WITH WHICH YOU RECEIVE MY BLESSING.

 
Do not cast aside My requests, continue to believe and multiply the love towards My Son. Love for those who do not love, believe for those who do not believe; I know that My Army is small, My Army of souls of love united with Saint Michael that Archangel and all the Heavenly Hosts. At the end, man will hand over the Earth to his Creator.

The solar storm does not wait, pray.
Pray for Brazil, its ground will not be so firm.
Pray for the United States, pain comes without rest.
The land wobbles before the force of the waves.
Mount Etna will be at once beauty and terror.



Beloved, pray for those of your brothers and sisters that will perish under water.
Children, pray for England, it will soon be shaken.
Beloved, pray for Greece, it will faint from pain.
Children, pray for Chile, the lament will be great, pray.


ALL OF CREATION WILL RECOGNISE ITS LORD, EVERY HUMAN BEING WILL FALL ON HIS OR HER KNEES EVEN IF HE OR SHE DOES NOT LIVE UNDER THE LIGHT OF MY SON’S LOVE. THE EARTH AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WILL SHAKE WHEN THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS PRESENTS HIMSELF WITH HIS BELOVED MYRIADS OF CHERUBIM, SERAPHIM, THRONES, DOMINIONS, VIRTUES, POWERS, PRINCIPALITIES, ARCHANGELS AND ANGELS who will exclaim in one voice: WHO IS LIKE GOD?
 
THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL DOES NOT PROWL, HE ATTACKS EACH ONE IN PARTICULAR AND ENTERS HARSHLY,  DEMOLISHING ALL THAT BELONGS TO MY SON AND WHAT REMAINS OF MY SON IN MAN.
 
Pray for Japan, it will cause great anguish to all of humanity.
Pray for the Middle East, violence becomes widespread, the innocents suffer even more
and this violence moves to other countries of Europe.
Pray, children, for Brazil: it will suffer a great pain.

Likewise My Legions wait for My Signal to help My faithful, My Angel comes with My Word to announce It and to protect those who are Mine.

  My beloved People, pray for the country of painters and rivers,
pray for France, it will be attacked.
My beloved People, pray, the strength of the volcanoes makes itself felt,
Yellowstone shakes and others will cause terror.
My beloved People, pray for Chile, it shakes again.


The devil has not rested, he has secretly entered among humanity and humanity is pleased with what takes place, since it sees men’s mistakes as normal attitudes, in an instant they call of renewal…Renewal that does not go with poverty or charity, on the contrary, they live in criticism to destroy My Works, they do not know silence, they see the suffering of others as a sign of victory.
 
Pray instant to instant with confident prayer and filled with faith.

MY SON SPEAKS FOR THE ONE WHO IS SILENT. 

The Sun will unexpectedly cause man great pain.
The signs of the times do not wait and those who are spiritually blind will not see them.
 
Pray for Chile, it will shake again.
Pray for the United States, it will suffer unexpectedly, by man’s hand.