.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

★ Revelaciones Marianas May 27, 30 - June 4, 8, 2014 ★ THE GREAT BATTLE WILL START SOON: Soon the instant in which the Earth will not stop - & they crucify Me instant by instant, altering Nature to cause damage to populations from one instant to the next, ... A very intense cold wave is coming, and, My children should prepare for it, without fear.

Revelaciones Marianas
( full messages )

Soon the instant in which the Earth will not stop
Jesus - May 27, 2014 ....My Beloved, see how fractured My Church is … This My Cross I continue to carry for all My children that disobey Me and they crucify Me instant by instant. .... … they trample Me: when they deny help to their neighbor, when they forget the sick and those in need, when they keep silent of the abuses of power. They trample me, terminating the life of a human being, attacking the innocents like savage beasts, attacking each other without any consideration, altering Nature to cause damage to populations from one instant to the next, making My children sick through the food, transporting nuclear energy to the poor countries to create allies based on the evil spirit. ...
 
I invite you to pray for Russia, the earth shakes.
Pray for Chile, it will suffer again.
Pray for My Church, it will suffer division.
My Church will shake.


* *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** *


THE INSTANT HAS CEASED TO BE AN INSTANT.
Mary - MAY 30, 2014 ...THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL APPROACHES ALL OF HUMANITY LIKE A GREAT WARRIOR TO BRING DOWN ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL LUKEWARM ...I will again crush satan's head and all his tentacles will fall with him, but before that occurs, before the Final Triumph, you My children, will be purified and will suffer because of its tentacles what you do not even imagine... You have been alerted by My Son and by Me so that united to the Paternal House you receive the necessary strength and discernment. You have received and receive the protection and the help of your Brothers and Companions of Journey, your Guardians, do not forget them. Invoke Saint Michael the Archangel, invoke your Guardian Angels. ...

I invite you to pray for Chile;
My Beloved Land will be shaken.
I invite you to pray for England,
a great event will shake it.

I invite you to remain alert, the plague advances and the pestilence implacably walks over humanity that does not even pay it attention.


* *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** *


From the bowels of the Earth fire will appear
Mary - JUNE 4, 2014 ... the Church of My Son will be divided and will be weak and will fall in the hands of the infernal enemy.

Woe to those who do not look!
Woe to those who do not listen!
Woe to those who deny the Omnipotence of My Son!

Pray for Italy,
the fury of the volcanoes will shake this My beloved land.
Pray for Mexico, it will be shaken & at the same time
it will suffer from the fury of the volcanoes.
Pray for Chile, My beloved ones, it will be shaken.

Be the hope of My Heart…
Be the ones that do not surrender...

STAY AWAY FROM IGNORANCE, BECAUSE IT IS AN ALLY OF SATAN.


* *** * *** * *** * *** * *** * *** *


THE CAPACITY AND INVENTION OF SIN IS SUCH, THAT IT HAS SURPASSED SATAN’S EXPECTATIONS.
Jesus - JUNE 8, 2014 THIS IS THE INSTANT OF THE FIGHT TO RECOVER THE SOULS. ... My Church is at the threshold of the greatest purification ever lived.  I see My Church in agony and suffering, not by the hand of those who do not love Me, but by those who do not understand and must remain silent. ... Because of My Love for you I must warn you, and in this instant I demand what in My repeated Calls I have requested and yet you have not done: I demand that you understand to use food with responsibility which could mean between life or death to the body.  Use food that still has not been contaminated with radioactivity and not the food from those who wish to make you sick and lead you to death.

Pray for Russia.
Pray for Italy, it will perish.
Pray for San Francisco, for it will cry.

CHILDREN, STAY AWAY FROM THE TELEVISION AND OF ALL THE VIDEO GAMES, IN THIS INSTANT THEY ARE OBSTACLE, DEADENING THE MIND...