.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

★ Revelaciones Marianas June 25 - July 9, 2014 ★ pray strongly for the United States, because their cry will be heard around the world, in the Warning you will live seconds that will seem an eternity

the great violence announced in the Gospels for the end times is upon the Earth.








'The power of prayer is astounding'


My Beloved, I invite you to pray for the Middle East.
Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I invite you to pray strongly for the United States,because their cry will be heard around the world.



YOU ARE STILL BEFORE THE GREAT WARNING,
AND I AM BEFORE EACH ONE OF YOU WITH MY MERCY AND MY JUSTICE.


Beloved, I invite you to pray for the Middle East, violence will continue.
Beloved children, pray for Peru,
 it will be shaken.
Beloved, pray for Venezuela, 
violence will increase.



 The suffering of My People has generated in the great laboratories sponsored by financially powerful families and attack the impoverished Nations; they ignore that these My creatures, with their suffering they surrender to Me, and request my forgiveness and I welcome them with My infinite Mercy. 



 
I BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU WHO READ MY WORD, MY PEACE AND MY LOVE WILL REMAIN IN YOU.