.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, July 18, 2014

★ Revelaciones Marianas June 11 - 22, 2014 ★ URGENT: LOOK AT THE SIGNS OF TIMES, This is the instant of the instants.

★ Revelaciones Marianas 6/11, 22 ★


June 22nd, 2013 (Our Lord Jesus Christ)

My beloved People:

I REMAIN IN YOU AND WILL REMAIN FOREVER AND EVER.

I REMAIN IN EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN, in those who love Me and in those who strongly reject Me; it is precisely for those who strongly reject Me that I ask My People to pray and intercede ministering to one another.

CONTINUE TO HOLD THE HAND OF MY MOTHER, She the Eternal Mediatrix of all men. You who are My People, fight and keep yourselves far from sin.

I invite you day to day, to adore Me in the Blessed Sacrament of the altar where I make Myself present.

TO MY Priest SONS who with their very hands carry out My Consecration, I call them to be conscious that their hands participate in the great Eucharistic Miracle of My Love; My very own Angels go to every altar to adore My very Body and My very Blood where My Sacrifice is celebrated, and they pray so that these hands that were consecrated to Me, may be worthy and be bearers of the great Eucharistic Miracle of My Love.

My beloved People:

In the instant in which My sons who are consecrated to My Service elevate My Body and My Blood, in that precise instant IT IS I WHO CONSECRATE MYSELF, GIVING MYSELF IN MY BODY, BLOOD AND DIVINITY TO THOSE WHOM I LOVE SO MUCH.

I CALL YOU TO REPENT WHOLEHEARTEDLY, TO MAKE A FIRM INTENT OF AMENDMENT, TO NOT FALL INTO THE SAME SIN AGAIN AND AGAIN, for sin becomes habit and the goal of amendment is to correct that sin with which you offend Me and to not commit it anymore.

I CALL YOU, MY PEOPLE, TO CARRY OUT MY WILL, TO FIGHT AGAINST FREE WILL because in the majority of people, it rebels against Me, adoring false gods and listening, working and acting in what offends Me.

My beloved People:

CONVERT, ENOUGH WITH OFFENDING ME! ENOUGH OF GIVING FREE REIN TO WORLDLY AND SINFUL WHIMS! ENOUGH OF BEING SATAN’S PREY, FREE YOURSELVES!

Turn to My Mother, pray the Holy Rosary so that My Mother may go in haste to you; call Me, I am anxiously waiting for that call to help you and forgive you.

My beloved:

If you truly repent and make a firm resolution of amendment, fighting with all your might even against your own desires, if they separate you from Me, there is no sin that I refuse to forgive. But those who are pleased with sin, who find joy in sin, those who prefer I not speak to them and explain My Truth clearly to them, it is precisely those whom I call in this instant to reflect, so that they repent, so that they come before Me, and thus, I take them again into the lambs of My Flock.

The coming instants will be difficult, more than what a great quantity of My children are living in this instant, when they are scourged by their own brothers and sisters and by nature.

INSTANTS WILL COME IN WHICH FAITH IN ME WILL BE HARSHLY TESTED; PREPARE YOURSELVES, be forming within yourselves a provision of acts in My Love with your communions, with your sincere repentance, with your prayers, with your working and acting in My Will, but even more with the praxis of My Word and this praxis consists in loving your brothers and sisters.

Loving one’s neighbor carries the Good News of My Love and of My Forgiveness, but at the same time, loving one’s neighbor is making one’s brothers and sisters conscious of this extremely dangerous moment in which you live, in which not only the mind, thoughts and heart focus on what is not My Will, but external agents invade your organism to make you sick not only in body but in spirit and to harden your heart.

My People: each instant that goes by you are surrounded by disaster, man’s subconscious is continually attacked so that he acts like a savage beast, each one against his or her brothers and sisters, killing one another. You still do not understand, you are not aware that satan wants to lead you to take from yourselves the most precious Gift, the Gift of life, and above all, he wants to lead you to annihilate the innocents to hurt My Heart greatly.

REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO ALL THAT COMES TO YOU; SATAN INVADES THE MIND, THE THOUGHTS AND THE HEART OF SEVERAL LEADERS OF THE GREAT POWERS TO USE ARMAMENT AGAINST THE INNOCENT AND HELPLESS.

My beloved:

I want to rescue you; you with your own will must allow Me to rescue you, otherwise I cannot rescue you. In the face of doubt, come to adore Me and ask for discernment from My Holy Spirit. There are more who want to confuse you so that you are satan’s bounty than there are who preach My Truth and speak and transmit My Truth to rescue you from the clutches of evil.

DO NOT TURN AWAY FROM MY MOTHER, RECEIVE ME DULY PREPARED AND APPROPRIATELY DRESSED; for it is not only the one who comes to receive Me without having confessed his offenses who offends Me, but also the one who is not appropriately dressed to receive the King of kings and Lord of lords.

You who receive My Word, you are aware that I have alerted My People throughout history, I AM NOT GOING TO FORSAKE YOU NOR WILL I ALLOW YOU TO CONFRONT THE POWER OF EVIL WITHOUT FIRST HAVING ALERTED YOU SO THAT YOU PREPARE YOURSELVES, LIVING IN MY WILL AND REJECTING EVIL.


I invite you to pray for the Middle East,
war rises like a giant.

I invite you to pray for Brazil, it will suffer; its ground will shake and water will rush upon the land.

Do not forget to pray for Chile,
My children’s tears will come out of their eyes.


My beloved People:

I REMAIN LIVING AND PRESENT; COME TO RECEIVE ME FOR I, AS A LOVING FATHER, WELCOME YOU, but do not forget that you present yourselves before a King of Mercy, and at the same time, the King of Justice and you must remain duly prepared.

I LOVE YOU, I BLESS YOU CONSTANTLY. You are the apple of My Eye, you are My People, you are My Inheritance, those whom I received, those whom I love and for whom I gave Myself. Receive My Blessing.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.




June 18th, 2013 (Our Lord Jesus Christ)

My Beloved People:

I BLESS YOU AND WITH MY BLESSING I LEAVE MY UNCONDITIONAL REQUEST FOR THE CONVERSION OF ALL HUMANITY.

My children feel content to declare that they have converted because they attended the Eucharist, but are far off from what the true conversion is all about, since this must start inwardly in the creature first, and then display it outwardly clearly showing their conversion.

CONVERSION IS NOT ONLY COMING TO THE TEMPLE AND SHARING THE HOLY EUCHARIST; CONVERSION IS TO LIVE AND BE PART OF THE CONSUMING EUCHARIST, NOT ONLY IN THE TEMPLE BUT IN EACH INSTANT OF YOUR LIFE AND WITH EACH BROTHER, forming hence one conscience, thus being part of everything created by the Hand of My Father and handed to man so he can thank My Father of all he has given him.

THE CONVERT:

Is that one that doesn’t see himself but sees the needs of his brothers and fights inexhaustibly for My Word to be fulfilled as it is fulfilled in Heaven. Is the one who has My Love in spirit and truth. Is the one who obeys without hesitation. Is the one who sees Me in each of his brothers. Is the one who opens his mouth to do good for his brother. Is the one who sees in his brother the good that he can do and leaves aside the evil the he can cause, thus giving the opportunity to his brother to show him that he can do good.

I WISH THAT YOU BE MINDFUL THAT IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE CONVERSION BE THE MOST NUMBER OF CREATURES AND IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONVERSION, DON’T HESITATE, DO NOT FEAR DESPISED, BUT FEAR TO BE HURLED TO THE ETERNAL FIRE.

My Beloved People:

You must see the Signs of Times; these are shown in each instant in the course of humanity. Remember that when man talks about peace it will be a false peace that is being conceived and the war that is imminent will be closer to man.

LOOK AT THE SIGNS OF TIMES: violence is everywhere, it has launched itself upon the innocent and man has totally been taken by the forces of Satan, who smiles and delights giving death to the weak and destitute.

How My Heart suffers, how it suffers to see young children with weapons in their hands and smiling upon giving death to his fellowman! THIS GENERATION LIVES THE CULTURE OF DEATH AND DELIGHTS IN IT.

NOW MY HEART CANNOT ENDURE SO MUCH PAIN AS SUCH EXISTS UNDER THESE SIGNS OF THESE TIMES; signs that cannot be hidden, such as: homosexuality so out of control, lesbianism uncontrollable and exhibitionist, abortion approved in various countries, and one after the other I could enumerate all the abominations that this generation is carrying out with pleasure.

HOW IS IT THAT YOU STILL DOUBT THAT THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF TIMES? THIS INDICATES THAT YOU DON’T KNOW NOR HAVE YOU KNOWN MY WORD IN DEPTH.

My Church has been tremendously undermined from its foundation, masonry has taken full possession of My Church, suppressing it and proclaiming what is not My Will, acting against the established Commandments, and making the economy it’s priority like any other Nation.

HOW IS IT THAT YOU DON’T SEE THE SIGNS OF TIMES, SINCE THE ECONOMIC POWER IN THIS INSTANT GOVERNS THE WORLD?

HOW IS IT THAT YOU DON’T SEE THE SIGNS OF TIMES WHEN THE POWERFUL COUNTRIES ANNOUNCE ALREADY THE UNION TO ESTABLISH A ONE GOVERNMENT AND ONE CURRENCY?

It’s because My Love has been replaced by the god of money.

My Beloved People, I am the same as yesterday, today and tomorrow; yesterday I did not give My Calls to My People in these terms, because they kept far from these final events, but in this instant I cannot come to My people the way I used to in the past, because My House urgently needs that My children understand the seriousness of what they are living in this instant.

Man has stopped being man and has transformed into another artifact that the great potentials manipulate at their whim.

IN THE PRESENCE OF PROXIMITY OF WAR, MY PEOPLE NOT ONLY MUST PRAY BUT MUST WARN HUMANITY, AND THE HOLY REMNANT SO THIS WILL NOT BE CONFUSED. Each one of you must multiply and in this instant put aside your personal interests and live, work and act according to My Will, which is the salvation of souls.

Let no instant pass without taking advantage of it, but be generous in sharing whatever I have permitted you to know.


It is urgent to pray for the United States,
it will suffer in the hands of its enemies.

Pray for England, the antichrist walks in its streets.

Pray for France, it will suffer greatly, especially Paris.

Pray for the Middle East, it will be the detonator.


Beloved children, My beloved People:

DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER; I ONLY ASK THAT YOU BE CAPABLE OF SEEING THE SIGNS OF THIS TIME THAT ARE PRIOR TO MY SECOND COMING.

You cry out for mercy, but define to me the mercy you are crying out for.

My Love is infinite but My Justice is overflowing ALREADY before such barbarism and before the joy with which you burst out as you end the Gift of Life just for your entertainment.

MY MERCY IS INFINITE BUT AT THE SAME TIME MY JUSTICE IS ALSO INFINITE, AND IT IS NECESSARY FOR THIS HUMANITY THAT I DESCEND SOON WITH MY JUSTICE. All of Creation remains fused to My Justice; you who read and listen to My Call and still enjoy peace in your countries, do not see from afar the suffering that is coming to all the Earth.

My Beloved People, DO NOT IGNORE THIS CALL; IT IS URGENT THAT YOU SET THE CONSCIENCE IN THIS INSTANT. The god money is collapsing and this will cause that the great potentials immediately enslave My children to scourge them.

My Beloved People:

I have promised you a better tomorrow, an enjoyment from the good of My House, but don’t think that in the spiritual situation of this generation, this enjoyment can come to this generation without first being purified by My Own Hand. AND IT IS NOT THAT I DON’T LOVE YOU, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WITH THE INFINITE OF MY OWN LOVE AND THAT IS WHY MY JUSTICE IS COMING! NOW! TO MEET WITH THOSE THAT IN THIS INSTANT EXERCISES IT FOR ME.

Listen to My faithful and true instruments, don’t listen to those that undermine them, they are not instruments of My House. He, who wishes to blind My People, is not an instrument of My House, but an instrument of evil.

Remain attentive to this instant, more than any other instant. Each of you be an evangelist of your brother.

REMEMBER THAT I COME TO SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF, DO NOT HESITATE. I COME WITH MY JUSTICE, WITH MY LOVING JUSTICE AND THEN AFTER THIS, WE SHALL MEET IN THE REIGN OF MY PEACE.

I bless you; remain in the Peace of Our House.

Your Jesus.


HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.




June 16th, 2013 (Our Blessed Mother)

Beloved Children:

I BLESS YOU FROM MY FLAMING HEART OF LOVE FOR EACH ONE OF YOU. I BLESS YOU FROM MY WOMB WHERE I SHELTER MY CHILDREN SO THEY WON’T BE CONTAMINATED BY THE MUNDANE BANALITIES AND SINFULNESS.

I suffer, yes, for Mine. I see them heading with no return towards the hunt that the antichrist will carry out against all My Son’s faithful and Mine.

THE INSTANT FOR THE PURIFICATION IS NOW GIVEN, in places far from you. But don’t think that because is far away you will not face the harshness of the merciless antichrist.

My Beloved, the man of science is not conscious of what he has created; war does not spare the use of very dangerous warlike material. In the presence of danger, human beings will seek refuge in My Son. Defend the Truth; this Truth will set you free.

These are difficult instants, without relief. My children in the face of a weak Church you are and will be persecuted.

Beloved:

IT IS NOT THE KNOWLEDGE OF RELIGION THAT WILL GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE, BUT THE PRACTICE OF WORKING AND ACTING LIKE MY SON ACTED AND LIVED.

Temptation will always surround you, only the spiritual force will enable you to overcome it. TO DENY ONESELF THE IMPULSES, WILL MAKE YOU STRONG AND FIRM CREATURE, CREATURES OF FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE.

Nothing goes through a contaminated crystal, even light; being what it is, it still cannot penetrate it. IN THIS INSTANT ANALYZE YOURSELF. The crystal of the conscience of My children is darkened by the intolerance and lack of love to your neighbor. It is contaminated by the rejection of your brothers which rises with greater decision and spiritual force.

Powerful minds around the world are planning the destiny of humanity. Money will be a memory, before an economic fall; a one government will be established. KEEP YOUR FAITH IN THOSE INSTANTS, RECEIVE MY SON IN HOLY COMMUNION AND BE BEARERS OF HOPE. TRUST IN MY SON AND PRAY TO ACHIEVE THE UNITY OF EVERYONE, only the unity of My children will Truth grow and will awaken before this threat.

An asteroid is getting closer to Earth, causing great fear.

Don’t be obstinate; look above; do not fear, the blessing descend from My House for those who love Me and fight for their brothers.

The moral and spiritual decadence will lead the wicked to desecrate the Temples and to persecute My faithful.

WITH THE STRENGTH OF ONE SPIRITUAL FAMILY, CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT THE SIGNS OF PEACE ARE ONLY THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE CONTRARY; THE ENMITY BETWEEN NATIONS IS A SIGN OF THE PROMPTNESS OF THE DISAGREEMENTS.

WALK WITHOUT FEAR, THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL IS UPON THE EARTH, MY SON DOES NOT ABANDON HIS FAITHFUL CHILDREN.

Beloved children, communism has gathered strength among the small countries making them important strategic places of war.

THE CHURCH WILL LIVE THROUGH THE TRIBULATION; MY SON WILL COME WITH POWER TO SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF, BEFORE MODERNISMS THAT ARE NOT HIS WILL.


This is the instant of the instants.
I invite you to pray for Northern California,
it will suffer death.

I invite you to pray for My Son’s Church,
it will live instants of great provocation.

I invite you to pray for Japan, pain is at its doorstep.


Beloved, the earth is cracking and the heat of the volcanoes will be a blockage between Countries. Man has mercilessly destroyed his home, he will regret it.

My Beloved, the evil hand has taken possession of a great number of human creatures. Be united in all instant; do not forget that the People of My Son must remain united.

Analyze yourself, you are prisoners of technology; evil has contaminated a great number of My Favorite Children to plunge them into his loot.

Pray for the holy priests, for all the religious men and women. It’s the instant of maximum effort to overcome temptation.

My Son is not a God of tyranny or vengeance, but man will say anything to justify his denial that what he will receives is only the result of his evil behavior and the lack of love to My Son. Evil will not always triumph, My children filled with the Holy Spirit, will overcome and defeat evil.

Those who recognize that they have been weak will be the ones who will receive the great blessing; the arrogant will fall into the fire.

De not fear, purification is necessary so that each one be testimony of the Love of My Son.

I bless you.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.




June 11th, 2013 (Our Lord Jesus Christ)

My Beloved People, I bless you.

MY HEART BEATS RAPIDLY, BEATS FASTER FOR EACH ONE OF YOU AND TO EACH ONE OF YOU.

I bless your walk, your mind, your thought, your word and your knowledge. I bless each work and action as long as you are fused to My Will, respecting each one of My Commandments, those that My Father engraved with His Love for all generations past, present and future.

My Heart beats faster in this instant in which this generation must ascertain that My Commandments are not distorted.

My Heart beats faster in this instant in which this generation hangs on one single action from a human creature with enough power to provoke a disaster: the Third and Fatal World War. EACH ONE OF YOU IS ABSOLUTELY RESPONSIBLE IN THE COLLABORATION OF THIS FATAL ACT. EACH ONE COOPERATES WITH IGNORANCE, WHICH YOU IMPOSED UPON YOURSELF, WITH THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND WITH THE LACK OF LOVE TO ME.

My Heart beats faster because it loves you, but also as it looks and feels in My Divinity the ignorance in which you live and with the speed with which the allies of the antichrist move to make you go astray.

My Church must awaken itself, My Mystical Body must warn itself, to each other just like the old Christians.

YOU MUST NOT ALLOW IGNORANCE; THIS IS A GREAT TENTACLE THAT THE MASONS ARE USING AND ITS DIFFERENT ALLIES TO DISTORT MY MYSTICAL BODY FROM MY TRUTH AND THE CORE WHICH IS TO: OBSERVE THE COMMANDMENTS.

My Beloved:

NOT ALL THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN WILL REACH ETERNAL LIFE, ONLY THOSE WHO LIVE, DO AND ACT IN MY WILL.

Man rejects me constantly, but the more he rejects me, in the same manner I insist. That is how I come, I call you this way with the same tenacity with which you despise me. The same rejection, I transform it in Love and with the same intensity with which you reject Me, with that same intensity and more I seek you and will seek you, I will never tired of calling you because you are My Church, you are all My children, because for all of you I surrender to My Cross of Love and of Glory. EACH ONE OF YOU MUST CLING TO MY CROSS, IN THE CROSS I WILL RAISE YOU UP WITH MY POWER, MY GLORY AND MY MAJESTY.

MY CHILDREN MUST NOT BE FEARFUL CHILDREN, YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT AND AWARE OF MY LOVE AND THAT I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU, but for that it is necessary that you have a complete conscience of what sin is and how this hurts Me, so you will soon come to Me with a firm resolve of amendment, but the resolve of amendment is not enough, IN THIS INSTANT IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE A RESILIENT DECISION NOT TO FALL IN THE SAME SIN.

I AM FORGIVENESS AND I WILL FORGIVE YOU AS LONG AS YOU MAKE THE EFFORT OF NOT FALLING INTO THE SAME SIN. I NEED THE DECISION OF MY CHILDREN, THE DECISION OF MY PEOPLE TO BE BETTER EVERY TIME.

I cannot continue calling My People as I did in the past years, in this present instant, within My Eternal Present, I call My People with My Present Word so that the People will understand me and vibrate within himself the urgency of My Word and of My Call.

IN THIS INSTANT THE WORLD IS IMMERSED IN THE CELEBRATION OF A SPORT, IN THE COMPETITIVENESS BETWEEN COUNTRIES FROM THE WHOLE WORLD, WHILE THE TENTACLES OF THE ANTICHRIST WILL GIVE A GREAT SURPRISE TO HUMANITY.

My People, he, he that tells Me that he believes in Me, he that calls Me Father, he that tells Me that he loves Me, he that tells Me that he is not worthy that I enter his house, he who receives Me, cheer in this instant for what is called sport, but not as such, but as a sign of competitiveness and of power… and behind the world’s gibberish, those who do not love Me nor love you as My children, nor love the Gift of Life, prepare weapons with which in seconds can terminate the human race. But don’t forget that My Legions will come to rescue those who act in My Will and do it.

THE DEMON IS CLEVER AND PRESENTS ITSELF BEFORE HUMANITY WITH A VARIETY OF SINS AND TO THIS SOCIETY THEY SAY THAT IT IS NOT A SIN; WHICH TRULY OFFENDS ME AND CRUCIFIES ME CONTINUALLY.

I wish to call upon the woman who renews herself within with a generous spirit, who imitates and lives intensely the virtues, and who does not exposes herself anymore as an object of perdition, that dresses modestly, that she will not be any more part of the tempting serpent. And to man I call to be strong and control his mind and his low passions.

My Beloved, this is the instant to pray for Brazil. This is the instant for you to open your eyes and not put aside the Signs of the Times, since water will purify the Earth in a great measure.


I invite you to pray for Argentina, it will suffer.

Pray for North Korea.


I invite you to pray for all humanity so they will clearly see what My House will demonstrate in this instant in which the Signs of the Times will be displayed, previous to My Second Coming and at the same time before the Great Warning.

TO THOSE LIKE YOURSELF WHO RECEIVE MY WORD AND TAKE IT AND MAKE IT A WAY OF LIFE; to you, My beloved, who know Me and who deepen in My Word, to those that I have called to be My Instruments, to those whom I have sent to evangelize to their brothers on My behalf, I should mention to you that in the instant of the Warning the force of the same will be doubly lived by you and by them.

I DEMAND FROM THOSE WHO SUBMIT TO ME; EVERYTHING! Remember that the lukewarm will be vomited by the mouth of the Father, the lukewarm confuses, and that is why My Church: My Mystical Body must be knowledgeable of My Love, of My Word and of My Truth.

My Beloved People:

WITH WHAT INGRATITUDE MY WORK IS RECEIVED, WITHOUT MEDITATING UPON IT, WITHOUT MAKING IT A WAY OF LIFE, WITHOUT PRACTICING IT! You are receiving My Own Will, they are not merely more messages, they are no more Calls, in a great excess of Love for you and how infinite My Love is for you I warn you, the development of the Signs is given NOW!; upon the face of the Earth and in each one of you.

Don’t be like the hypocrites and the Pharisees, be true children, don’t be like those who persecuted me, do not persecute My Faithful Instruments, and do not forget that with the yard with which you measure you will be measured with one fourth more.

YOU WILL LIVE ALL YOUR ACTIONS DURING THE WARNING BUT WITH GREATER SEVERITY, THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMITTED AGAINST YOUR BROTHERS WITH THE PURPOSE OF HURTING THEM. Do not do justice by your own hands, that belongs to Me, and those who do justice by their own hands, My Justice, in the instant of the Warning, will make it weigh more upon them than upon those who have not acted in that way.

I love you, continue to be united and don’t allow Satan to make you fall, or make you go astray from the path. Do not continue to be asleep; I NEED A PEOPLE AWAKE AND ATTENTIVE, I NEED A MYSTICAL BODY THAT WILL ALERT EACH OTHER. Do not wait for the persecution that this is being done and the blood of the new martyrs is being spilled.

My Beloved People:

LOVE MY MOTHER, PERMIT HER INTERCESSION AND DON’T FORGET THAT MY LEGIONS REMAIN UPON ALL OF HUMANITY, BUT THEY NEED YOU TO CALL THEM, THAT YOU INVITE THEM, because as I respect the free will of man, in the same way My Legions respect the free will of man.

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE BLIND, DON’T BE STUBBORN, YOU HAVE MY WORD AND MAKE IT A WAY OF LIFE IN EACH ONE OF YOU. MY LOVE IS INFINITE, MY MERCY IS INFINITE, AND THIS IS THE INSTANT IN WHICH MY JUSTICE APPROACHES, MY LOVING JUSTICE, MY MERCIFUL JUSTICE: IF IT WEREN’T THIS WAY, NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

The Joy, the Happiness and the eternal well-being is coming now; we will soon enjoy at My Table, in My Peace and in My Word for all Eternity.

I bless you, receive My Love and receive this Blessing as a sign of protection upon each one who reads, cherish, meditates and love this call.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.