.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, July 3, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 6/30, 7/1/14 ★ A New Day for America

7. Implication of Supreme Court Decision (Special Locution) Jun 30th, 2014 -Jesus

The Supreme Court Decision does not seem to be earth-shattering. However, it is much more powerful than anyone can see for two reasons.

First, it is a continuation of events that are weakening the power of President Obama. He had hoped that a favorable decision would reverse the present tide. Instead, the tide against him grows stronger and he finds himself swimming against the current when previously everything flowed in his direction.

Much more important, no one can see the implication of the Supreme Court decision. How many others qualify for this exemption? How many others see the possibilities of new exemptions? This new decision has not yet been applied by the courts to other questions. To how many others will it bring freedom from the Healthcare law?

The fence has been cut open. What good is a fence when it has holes allowing people to climb through. There are many who are searching for this opportunity and many others who want to make the hole bigger. This decision is far greater than anyone realizes and far more important than meets the eye.





8. A New Day for America
Jul 1st, 2014 - Mary

Many do not see it, but the first rays are appearing on the horizon. I am speaking of a new day for America, a surprising gift coming from my Immaculate Heart. This moment has already begun as I strip President Obama of his power and the darkness which he has cast over America. But there is much, much more.

As the hold of darkness is loosened, a new light will arise in America, a surprising return to its religious stream. Already the beginning waters have come and the beginning light has dawned. I speak so that the signs of this new day will be understood. People must know and respond. The churches must be ready. I will speak quickly to each group.

I want political leaders who totally protect the lives of the unborn. If this is not on your agenda, then I will not use you for the new light.

I want priests to pray with their people. Why are your churches closed all day? Should you not be there with your people, adoring the Blessed Sacrament?

I want people who respond to my initiatives. I am pushing back the darkness so you have a freedom but you must use this freedom to bring about a new day when the purified Church is again exalted in people’s hearts. There is much more to say.