.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, June 27, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 6/23,24/14 & JULY 4th, 2012 ★ Feast of the Sacred Heart - Am I not the Woman Clothed With the Sun? Can I not and will I not clothe you, America, in my Sun?

The Holy Trinity is the God of the Impossible
messages to John - the servant of God 6/22/14

Actus reparationis

the very stronghold of Satan Jul 24th, 2013 - Mary

359. America’s Future New Life July 4th, 2012
Mary’s Promise

Is there some way that America will survive and keep its place? Do I have a surprise in store for America? Do I hold a special gift in my heart? Am I not the Woman Clothed With the Sun? Can I not and will I not clothe you, America, in my Sun? I reveal this to you. See and heed, sons and daughters of the Republic. In you I have placed a seed of greatness that still waits to be opened. Every American who comes to my heart, can be nourished in this seed and a new harvest will be planted.


6. The Center of Material Creation
Jun 23rd, 2014 - Mary

The mystery of the human person stands at the center of material creation. All was created for the human person who alone can thank God. Does the heavenly Father just like to paint beautiful skies or form planets? Is he like a child in a sandbox building castles? God is a person and has created the human person to know and love him. He wants the person to become like himself and to live forever.

Like Adam, who enjoyed paradise but felt lonely without human love, so the heavenly Father wants the human person to give him divine love. The greatness of the human person is his capacity to be divinized, to be made like God and to love God as God loves himself. This call can only be fulfilled by the Holy Spirit of God poured out by Jesus.

Jesus stands at the center of all history, nailed to the cross from which he gave up his Spirit. The mystery of each human person is found only in Jesus’ opened heart. Go there and you will find your name written. Stay there and you will discover who you are. Surrender to Jesus and you will fulfill your call.




7. The Correct Surrender
Jun 24th, 2014- Mary

I come to the heart of the problem, which is the heart of each person. The human person is like a fortress, with their will at the highest and most protected place, a free will that makes the final decision of what to surrender to.
It is faced with daily decisions and says “yes or no” a hundred times a day. From these decisions, comes success or failure.

O soul, you say “yes” to this and “no” to that, but I am knocking now at the door of your will. A heavenly visitor has come. I offer you a heavenly choice. I offer you a chance to surrender to what is above you. The heavenly Father wants to lift you up and recue you from the frustration of human life. (This is his plan for the human person.)