.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, May 2, 2014

soebarkah's defense attorney=Neil Eggleston!, pushing the muslim / communist agenda, "the domestic terrorist threat is virtually nonexistent in America."


...Your world is broken. Your world refuses Me. Many nations legislate, and promote a culture of Death. They will be brought to their knees. Mark My words. Many nations will fall under My wrath for having refused Me. Pray, Beloved, for if you reside in these nations, you will undergo many trials, and be refined because of poor leadership. Pray, My Little Ones, for many governments offend Me, and openly disobey My laws. .... message to Jabez 5/2/14

Blockbuster: Huge Crime Committed; Senior
Congressman Admits Obama ID Fraud Cover-Up
BR
"not one member of the bootlicking media asked Carney why Obama hired defense attorney Neil Eggleston specializing in criminal defense and impeachment. The fact that everyone knows has sent a shockwave through Washington and the elite circles." falcon@BR

BUT YOU KNEW THIS...RIGHT?! FO