.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, May 22, 2014

PROPHECY ★ revelaciones marianas MAY 11, 2014 ★ ★ Sadie Jaramillo 5/22 ★ The Time of all Times - AT THE END OF ENDS, DIVINE LOVE WILL REIGN IN EVERY HUMAN BEING ... pray as if the world depends on it.

"the day is no longer day, the night is no longer night, time is no longer time. You live in a continuous instant, you move from one instant to another and you do not perceive it."
revelaciones marianas 10/18/11

"The one who turns to Me seeking My Light, will find it; those who, in the dark of their obstinacy deny My Word, deny also the history of humanity. As in the past, they continue to deny what is coming, until the blazing fire touches them; not until that instant will they know they have denied My Word, that they have not believed in Me and turned away from My Truth.

Pray, My beloved, for Syria: it will be destroyed in its ambition for power.
My children do not walk in the Truth nor do they desire My Truth. My Creation lives according to My Will, and She will be the executive arm of My Justice. .
Pray for the United States, it will be scourged by Nature.

MY CHURCH WILL BE TROUBLED, DIVIDED, BUT IT WILL NOT BE DEFEATED."
revelaciones marianas MAY 11, 2014


~ ★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/1-12/14 ★ 'He has surprised Satan, who had no idea that he would be conquered by a Woman. Against my Immaculate Heart, he has no defenses. He has not been able to plan for this surprise.'
~ ★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/15-17/14 ★ Satan will hurl his darkness over the whole world but I will cast my light into hearts.
~ ★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/18,19/14 ★ in these years of Satanic darkness




Sadie Jaramillo - The Time of all Times
(via email) 5/22/14

100% CATHOLIC!
Smorgasbord Catholics
will be HIGHLY irritated!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus:

It has been a very long time since I was able to sit and write.

Much has happened since my last newsletter, not all of it good. But the Lord and Our Lady have seen me through it...and I am absolutely positive that those of you who are still in this "battle of all battles" are also struggling with your own personal crosses, as we strive to reach the finish line of our journey.

I have had to move again...my landlord put the condo I was living in up for sale, so once again it was a time of uncertainty for me, but one that I knew was the Lords will as it has been all the other times I have had to move.

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS IS NOW:
623 E Cypress St. - Unit B
Santa Maria, CA 93454

I want to thank those of you who have supported me, literally, in this time of difficulties. I don't know if it will ever be easy, but I always have just what is required...nothing more...nothing extra. Just enough...and that is good. I remember all of my benefactors, living and deceased, in my daily prayers. And I keep my promises to pray for anyone who has ever prayed for me, listened to me or contacted me in any way. And I pray for all my spiritual sons who have a seed of vocation...be assured of that.

Moving was actually an answer to prayer as I had been feeling a very heavy prompting to get rid of all my material things...and I was able to do that in this move. I now live in a very comfortable furnished house and if I need to leave all I would ever have to do is pack a backpack and voila! I could be on my way...it is such a liberating feeling!

The picture above is of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. I do not think I need to explain, but what follows is an account of a message I received which has been reviewed by my spiritual director.


THE TIME OF ALL TIMES
Vision and Message as follows:

The vision was given to me about one month before the message, during the rosary at our Marian Movement of Priests cenacle.

During the rosary this vision was repeated several times. I could see a large narrow image in the shape of a bullet... and then a huge explosion. I was not given any words at the time and I have continued to pray in regards to it, asking Jesus what it is etc.

Sunday, May the 18th as I prepared for Holy Mass, I was conversing with the Lord. I always go at least, if not more, an hour before mass to prepare my soul, to console Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and just to "talk" to him in my heart.

I was interiorly talking to Jesus, giving him proclamations of love and thanksgiving for all of my blessings....and as I continued to praise Him, I soon heard the Lord.

I rebuked and tested and Jesus answered me as follows:

"I am the Good Shepherd, my sheep hear me and know my voice and you know my voice. I descended from heaven to the world to bring salvation to mankind and fulfill the Divine Will of My Father."

"I have heard your prayers, and the cries of my Mother's remnant. I know the bitter tears and sorrows that many are suffering. But if all of this (the sorrows) has been offered up so that grace may descend, then only in the glory of heaven will you understand what your suffering was able to win for the Kingdom of God. You must understand that this battle comes to a head, that the time of all times is upon my people."

"Mercy and grace, mitigation and mercy has been showered upon my people. However, the forces that stand at the gate and believe they have triumphed must now be placed under the feet of the Woman clothed with the Sun...the Woman spoken of at the beginning and the end." (Genesis and Revelation)

"To your question (regarding the vision) I must answer: It is a missile."

(I never presume to ask questions, but I did ask here where and there was no response).....

Jesus continues:

"Thus you must understand that when this event takes place all events that have been suspended will fall one after another in judgement against all those who refused my mercy and the call to conversion."

"As to the other question, no you are not done." You will still lead, teach and receive many of my people. Many (who will come are those) who are going to understand, remember and accept what they rejected in the past. This has been the call on you life...to be my Mother's instrument and my sentinel, to give warning. And now I say you must give warning."

"To those who believe, they must understand that I am with them, we (Jesus and Mary) are with them and heaven assists in this final stage of the battle. Those who do not believe, well they must now choose to believe or remain hard hearted and suffer the consequences of their choices. For it is true, I do not condemn anyone. I call everyone, but they must choose."

"As you have surrendered your intentions and have chosen instead to pray for the intentions of my Mother, then you understand well it is not about one or two, five or six souls. It is about thousands if not millions of souls. The grace and mercy of God will come through justice for the sake of the few, for the sake of the faithful."

"Heaven has given many words to people now (in our present time) and in the past as to what one must do, thus the time to make sure it is done has long past. I do not give words to bring fear, but rather to uplift my people so those who have been faithful will be strengthened, prepared and ready."

"The pale horse of the Apocalypse arrives, but be at peace, I WHO WAS, I WHO AM, AND I WHO WILL ALWAYS BE stand with you, as does my Mother. My blessings to those who believe."

AMEN.


My Comments

After 9/11, after that horrible attack that no one ever could imagine would ever come to the USA, the churches were full; confession lines were out the door, Sunday Mass was packed.

What happened?

My heart and soul grieves for what I see at some Sunday masses when I cannot attend a Latin Mass. Why is it that people think the Church where JESUS IS ALWAYS PRESENT, can be an ordinary room or social hall? The talking out loud, cell phones going off, children running in the aisles, what happened? Why do people dress like they are at a picnic instead of in the presence of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? What happened to the gloves and hats, the dress that was saved for Jesus, (my Sunday dress), the suits, white shirts and ties for men? What happened? Why do women go dressed in very immodest ways, tempting the eyes of men to sin in their minds and men dressed as if they are just coming off the golf course?

Oh we progressed you say? Well I sadly believe that most, not all, Catholics have "progressed"to the point that they are no different than the world, they are dictated to by the so called politically correct society and march to the beat of the worlds drum! And if this is progression, I do not want any part of it!

Jesus said we are to be the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, if we, as Catholics, lived our faith with the love of true Christians, keeping ALL the commandments, the church and world would not be in the state that it is now.

I would like to remind you that it was the CATHOLIC VOTE that put this dictatorial administration in office. I'm not going to say it again for I tried, and have tried over and over again to speak to the issue. Why do our Catholic brothers and sisters sometimes compromise this "pearl of great price" and cast it to the swine?

No one believed me for one, and some others, that if you put your pocket book and finances first and not the souls of the millions of aborted babies, you would pay the price for your vote. And it was the Catholic vote that sadly put this man into office.

Because if you have been reading my newsletter for any length of time, I told all of you that he voted 4 times as a senator, before he was elected president, that if a baby survived an abortion attempt on its life, it must be killed...yes this is the man you voted for.... and the first act he did as president was overturn the late term abortion law that had been voted for banning late term abortions. He overturned that law and agreed that these late term, up until the day before a baby is to be born, could be killed.

I'm not going to diplomatically try to get the point across. I tried that and it didn't work. So now I'm telling it like it is. If you all un-subscribe that is o.k. with me.

It is common knowledge now that there are evil forces behind the two parties that vie for election of president. That these forces of Freemasonry and of the Illuminati are the ones who pull the strings on the person who sits in that office. In past newsletters I referred to many sources proving this is true.

All the "scandals" NOT being reported on because the mainstream media also are in the pocket of those forces, aside, it was enough to know how Obama voted as senator on this very important and deciding factor for all humanity: abortion.

So now we are, as I was told over and over again many years ago, being brought to our knees due to economic ruin. And if you still cannot see what is happening to our country, then I really don't know what to say to you.

As Catholics we are supposed to be the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, we are supposed to be different, we are supposed to LIVE OUR FAITH IN THE WORLD AND NOT BE LIKE THE WORLD.

Today most Catholics are no different from the world. This falls directly on the backs of some of the clergy who have remained silent for 30-40-50 years on the true teachings of the church, who have turned over their priestly duties to the laity. For the terrible catechesis that has rendered 2 and 3 generations ignorant of the faith, and really do not know what is right and what is wrong.

I recently learned that someone dear to me who was sent to "Catholic school" did not know what a mortal sin was. And my own experience that caused me to home school the last 2 of my 6 children, for they too were enrolled in a Catholic school, and my daughter would come home saying, "Mom the teacher says there is no devil." "Mom, the teacher says there is no hell."

For this type of heretical teaching we were paying lots of money for??? And so I made the very difficult decision to home school. Daily mass was a part of our curriculum and my prayer always was, "Lord what I fail to teach academically, you will make up for in graces."

How many of you have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars only to have your child return an atheist or saying they don't believe in the faith anymore, or they return a member of some other denomination? You can thank the infiltration of Communists in the school systems for that.

The desecration of the Holy Mass, the watering down of the faith, the "I'm o.k., your o.k" wishy washy preaching on Sunday's that most cannot remember when they leave and plain sanctuaries where parishes have taken out the sacred art of so that many parishes (not all) look like protestant churches, and you have to go searching for Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament ...you can thank the infiltration of Communists and Freemasons into the very hierarchy of the church for that.

The absolute destruction of our health care system, and a government that have millions of people forced to take the meager handouts from social programs because there are no jobs..... you can thank the Communists, Freemasons and Islamists for that.

No my brothers and sisters, I cannot remain silent, nor can I say that we have lots of time for you to see the error of your ways. You will see and understand when all hell breaks loose.

When you find a holy priest who holds Holy Hours and no one attends; or only has a handful of people, 3 or 4, who absolutely understands and believes the times we are in and the so called believers are not praying with him? That I cannot understand, for that is the answer for the church and the world and I would give an arm and a leg to have that blessing!

The "message junkies" who run after all the "visionaries" and messages, do they really live the messages? Do they really believe? Can they really see how out of time we are? If they could, the church would be packed with reverent, praying believers like after 9/11.


I pray that this is not just another "message" that gets put in a drawer and readers forget; I pray that I have done as Jesus asked of me, to "give warning", I pray that all of you are still committed to this battle that will usher in the Triumph of Our Lady and the Eucharistic Reign of Jesus. I have been given a glimpse of the church that will rise from the ashes and it is more glorious than ever, but I believe that my home is in heaven and long for it; I pray that Our Lady's remnant will sacrifice a little harder to pray together in community, I pray that we will all pray for the intentions of the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, I pray that the Sacred Heart of Jesus is consoled, I pray for Holy Mother the Church, for the intentions of the pope, for all cardinals, bishops and priests....they will be held to a higher accountability than you or I. I pray that people will lay aside the divisions that the devil has succeeded and brought into prayer groups and come together to pray as if the world depends on it...because it does.

Until next time,
Love in the Two Hearts,
Sadie