.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, May 1, 2014

NATIONAL DAY of PRAYER on the Feast of Saint Joseph, the Worker, &, the ‘humble friar who prays’ & the young Fr Karol Wojtyla

I need many prayer warriors. Join My ranks. Accept to serve in all humility, and trust. Beloved, millions of souls hang in the balance. Many are lost. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Increase your prayer petitions before My throne of mercy. Pray for conversions of the heart. Pray for your enemies, and for world peace. Do not grow tired of prayer. Listen to My warnings. Prepare for what is to come. Prepare with prayer. Call down My protection upon yourselves, your families, and your respective nations.
message to Jabez 5/1/14

Go to Joseph


An Ancient Prayer to Saint Joseph


O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, assist me by thy powerful intercession and obtain for me all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, I may offer thee my thanksgiving and homage.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for me.



the ‘humble friar who prays’ & the young Fr Karol Wojtyla
via Spiritdaily