.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 5/3-5/14 ★... on the verge of evils that no one can imagine. The whole earth is off balance. All is shifted.

! Russia in Catholic Prophecy ! ★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 5/1,2/14 ★ Darkness Over the President - I will cast a darkness over the Obama administration so it cannot further harm America ( ★ Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child ★ )

1. Rebuilding the World
May 3rd, 2014 - Mary

I want to rebuild the whole world but I cannot do it upon sinful structures. Nor can I use those whose hearts are taken up in darkness. Darkness and confusion permeate the West and the Church. Even believers cannot understand.

I begin with these locutions to cut away that darkness. Those who resist my words, claiming that my sword is too sharp, have no idea of the precariousness of the Western civilization. They do not realize the tremendous darkness which the West has embraced. I will use the sword of my words to cut away. I will cut deeply and surely. Those who accept my words, I will use to rebuild the whole world. Do not be surprised. All great movements begin with just a few hearts completely dedicated to a seemingly impossible goal.

My first concern is the unborn. Complete legal protection must be restored to them. No compromises. No clever political arrangements will do. They are persons and have their right to life, just as everyone else. Let us stop this flow of death that has poisoned the waters of life for everyone.




2. Wake Up To Fatima
May 4th, 2014 - Mary

At Fatima, I gave my important messages. All the apparitions of the nineteenth century led up to the Fatima revelations and all of my appearances since then have only extended the Fatima message concerning the great mysteries contained in my Immaculate Heart.

Now, all the events that I spoke about at Fatima are unfolding before your very eyes. People can hardly believe what is happening. They speak as if all of these events are new, unknown and little understood. They see the destabilizing of the world brought about by Russia.

I spoke about Russia nearly 100 years ago. Russia’s destructive power and its central role in all the problems that have afflicted the world are no surprise to those who know the Fatima messages.

Wake up, O world. I have revealed much. Read the story of Fatima. Wake up, O Church, obey my Fatima commands. The secrets, the messages, my saving word are available to the whole world. Why act as if the Woman Clothed With the Sun had never spoken?




3. Who Can Halt the Events? (Special Locution)
May 4th, 2014 - Jesus

Pope Francis opens the Church to study the issues and many rejoice that what formerly could not be discussed is now on the table. But, they do not see. The important question is all of the world events that are taking place. The events that have begun will lead to the annihilation of nations. The Egyptian revolution, the war on Syria and now the turmoil in the Ukraine are not just isolated events. They are the beginning of a long series of events that will culminate in the annihilation of nations.

The important questions do not regard self-study of the Church but who will stop these events? Who has the power to bring these events to a halt before the nations are annihilated? Only the Woman Clothed With the Sun can do this and only the Church can bring my mother onto the center of the world stage. No one seems interested in doing this. So, the timetable of destructive events moves along at a furious pace. She has already promised world peace if Russia is consecrated to her Immaculate Heart.




4. Dropping the Atomic Bomb
May 5th, 2014 - Mary

How can I get the world to face all that is happening? The mountain of sins grows higher each day – personal sins, sins against the unborn and sins against humanity itself. Widespread starvation is caused by the constant state of war on so many continents. There are untold human sufferings in an age that could wipe these sufferings off the face of the earth.

What is going wrong? The whole earth is off balance. All is shifted. Mankind falls into this darkness because he does not realize the past decisions that have put him on this path. He does not realize the forces that have been released.

When mankind used the atomic bomb to kill thousands of innocent people a shift took place that has never been addressed. There was no need for that action. The war was already winding down. The surrender of Japan was imminent. Satan saw, at the very moment when peace was to be restored to the world, that he had an opportunity to open an even greater door to violence. He lost his world war and peace was restored. However, he rejoiced that he had opened human history to nuclear arms and to the untold evils of the nuclear arms race.

Ever since that moment, the world has lived in the atomic era, filled with so many evils. Now it remains on the verge of atomic proliferation and evils that no one can imagine.