.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, May 22, 2014

★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/18,19/14 ★ in these years of Satanic darkness

★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/11,12 ★
★ LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/15-17/14 ★


6. The Two Suns
May 18th, 2014 - Mary

So many streams of new blessings flow down from heaven! I must awaken even those who believe. They must know what the heavenly Father has provided in these years of Satanic darkness.

I am the new Dawn. I do not arise in the East (where Satan has his forces of darkness ready to cover over the light). I arise in the West, for I am a reflection of Jesus’ light, a shining mirror which perfectly reflects his rays. Satan is confused because he sees two suns, East and West. He will become a divided house that cannot stand.

Do not limit your heart to one Sun. Choose both the Son and the Mother, the true light and the faithful mirror. Let there be two suns, a fullness of light, both East and West. In these two suns, you will conquer and overcome.
I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun. Jesus rises in the East and I am placed in the West. There is no room for night, even here on earth. A new reality comes forth. This is the great mystery. Words cannot describe. Only images can.




7. A Shaky Economic Foundation (Special Locution)
May 18th, 2014 - Jesus

I must raise up this little voice of locutions to explain what is happening and to warn America. Otherwise, the events will take place and no one will see how they should respond. Even with this warning, many will pay no attention to this voice until after the events. Then, they will see the clarity of these words and take them to heart.

In America, there were always pockets of immorality. However, the nation held itself to a high level of goodness. My law was respected and life was ordered. One by one, these moral ties were loosened, slowly at first and, then, more quickly. At this point, there is no moral restraint. All the laws have been set aside. Immorality reigns supreme. Every kind of life style is praised. All has been torn asunder.

So, I must bring America to its knees. I must use the economy, because America only hears one tune, the song of money. I will stop the music.

America’s economy is not strong. There are many weaknesses resulting from the 2008 collapse. In many ways, America does not hold its economy’s future in its own hands. It is interdependent and is not ready for the next jolt. America, when your next economic collapse comes, will you finally listen to this little voice? Your economy will be in shreds because your morality is in shreds. You rebuilt your walls but you forgot about your foundations, as if you could have a strong economy and no moral base. O foolish children, you reject the wisdom of your eternal Father and have built a sand castle.




8. Heaven’s Answer
May 19th, 2014 - Mary

Who can tell the secrets of the King of Kings? Who knows what lies in the Sacred Heart of Jesus? For nine months, that heart, already filled with the divine nature and already possessing the Infinite love poured out by his Father beat within my womb. This is the mystery I am portraying. Jesus left behind in my Immaculate Heart, the infinite love of the Father and the Holy Spirit’s greatest gifts.

He knew that Satan would again lead the world into its darkest moments, when seemingly even heaven had no answer. Then, when Satan’s darkness would cover over the Sun that rose from the East, suddenly another sun would arise in the West. All the gifts hidden for centuries in my Immaculate Heart, placed there by the yet unborn Jesus, could shine forth. The whole world will see that heaven had not abandoned mankind and that heaven had its answer ready when the new man-made darknesses were unleashed.

When will the Church exalt my Immaculate Heart? When will the faithful be taught that I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun? I speak in these little locutions, but these words must be magnified. Messengers of the locution, take my teachings everywhere and darkness will not have the field to itself.


29 octobre 1917 de l’Ilustração Portugueza