.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, May 19, 2014

★LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 5/15-17/14★ Satan will hurl his darkness over the whole world but I will cast my light into hearts.

...Do not allow Satan to have a claim on you. Grow in obedience. Obey Me. Obey My Anointed One, your Pope. Pray for him daily. Obey My Son for his mandate is great, and he needs your support. Support Francis with prayer, and be faithful to this instruction. I will restore My Church. Wait on Me. I bless you now.... message to Jabez 5/18/14


3. The New Lights
May 15th, 2014 - Mary

My heart will sing of this heavenly glory which can restore man to the lofty existence which he once had. No tongue can describe what the Father will do right now within your heart. However, he will give me a few words that will give light.

When mankind sinned, he lost so much. The great lights fell from his heart because he had chosen the darkness. Now, at the very moment when darkness begins to cover the whole world (that is what is happening in these world events) the Father wants to place the lights that were given to our first parents into everyone’s heart.

Do not be surprised by this because the Father already accomplished this great miracle in my heart and I share my light with you. All is new. I must constantly repeat those words. All is new. What did not exist before, exists now, a door into my Immaculate Heart and a total sharing in my light. Satan will hurl his darkness over the whole world but I will cast my light into hearts. The victory will be ours only because all is new. What a moment you live in. The Woman Clothed With the Sun is ready to place her greatest rays within you. Read on. My words will flow constantly, always telling of these new mysteries of God’s love for man.




4. Using More Than Words
May 16th, 2014 - Mary

When the infinite God poured his blessings into my heart, I watched in astonishment, seeing so many gifts of the greatest variety. This abundance never ceased but has continued to this day and I must distribute these blessings to the whole world. How I weep when these blessings are unknown and rejected and false blessings fill the human heart.

Words, can I only use words? What frail instruments to describe these blessings. I must use other means, which penetrate the human heart more deeply. I am not limited to words. I can touch the human mind directly. I can even capture the human heart so that all its desires center on these blessings. I can even speak within, in ways unknown to human teachers. This is what I must do because it is the time of blessings never before seen upon the earth.

O mankind, you have chosen the darkness and walk a path of your own choosing, but I will meet you there. When you think you are hopelessly lost, I will come and find you.




5. An Emergency Light
May 17th, 2014 - Mary

I will be pouring out these blessings until the end of time. Each year the blessings will get greater. Never has mankind experienced such an outpouring.

This began with the moment when I conceived Jesus, true God and true man. All can understand the blessing that his coming to earth has been. However, the continued blessings that the Father places in my heart are unknown.

During the months that he dwelt within me, Jesus left these blessings. They are Jesus’ gifts. They belong to me only because I am called to distribute them. These are the mysteries that I am revealing.

Satan was surprised by the Resurrection of Jesus. He suffered his greatest defeat. He has regrouped his forces. He cannot remove the Resurrection, so he has decided to cover over its light, just as the clouds cover the sun, or better, how the night comes.

In this special time, when Satanic darkness begins to cover the earth, the heavenly Father suddenly brings onto the world stage a new light, all of the gifts which Jesus left in my heart, like an emergency light when the usual lights fail. I repeat. I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun and this is my moment in world history to become known to all. As this happens, I will bring forth a surprising light and all the world will know and rejoice.