.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

GREENHOUSE MAFIA SILENCES Lennart Bengtsson, a BIG WTF from the FEDS, Joint declaration of Catholic & Muslim charities on CAR, &, a serious hiccough to the surveillance state,




GLOBAL WARMING WARNING:
a climate of fear & intimidation for Scientists who doubt
WUWT
"I have been put under such an enormous group pressure in recent days from all over the world that has become virtually unbearable to me. If this is going to continue I will be unable to conduct my normal work and will even start to worry about my health and safety. I see therefore no other way out therefore than resigning from GWPF. I had not expecting such an enormous world-wide pressure put at me from a community that I have been close to all my active life. Colleagues are withdrawing their support, other colleagues are withdrawing from joint authorship etc.
I see no limit and end to what will happen. It is a situation that reminds me about the time of McCarthy. I would never have expecting anything similar in such an original peaceful community as meteorology."

~ Short post about global warming. VTB


via 21stcenturywire

Belgium’s whopping purchase of $141 billion in Treasury bonds sgtreport “We know that Belgium didn’t have any money to buy $141 billion worth of bonds over a three month period. That sum comes to 29% of the Belgium GDP. So, they don’t have a surplus in their budget that is 29% of their GDP, and they don’t have trade or current account surplus in that amount. In fact, everything is in the red. Their budget deficit is in the red, and their trade and current accounts are in the red. So, Belgium didn’t have the money, and yet, they managed to pick up $141.2 billion in U.S. Treasuries over a three month period.
So, where did they get the money?”

~ meanwhile: The Beginning Of The End Of Precious Metals Manipulation: The London Silver Fix Is Officially Dead ZH

a serious hiccough to the surveillance state FO

Black Republican Group Calls for the Impeachment of Barack Obama: “egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.” conservativetribune

Joint declaration of Catholic & Muslim charities on Central Africa Republic ICN

Indonesia: Gang-Rape Victim to be Caned shariaunveiled
~ CAIR-Florida: Obfuscation, deception, and bald faced lies to unbelievers barenakedislam