.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, May 3, 2014

“Boston Children’s Hospital will not disclose if they are performing experiments on Justina.", La. sinkhole Fluid Movement at 4 A.M., All of the financial markets are now rigged,

O Immaculata, Queen of Heaven and earth, refuge of sinners and our most loving Mother, God has willed to entrust the entire order of mercy to you. I, (name), a repentant sinner, cast myself at your feet, humbly imploring you to take me with all that I am and have, wholly to yourself as your possession and property.

Please make of me, of all my powers of soul and body, of my whole life, death and eternity, whatever most pleases you. If it pleases you, use all that I am and have without reserve, wholly to accomplish what was said of you: “She will crush your head,” and “You alone have destroyed all heresies in the whole world.”

Let me be a fit instrument in your immaculate and merciful hands for introducing and increasing your glory to the maximum in all the many strayed and indifferent souls, and thus help extend as far as possible the blessed kingdom of the most Sacred Heart of Jesus. For wherever you enter you obtain the grace of conversion and growth in holiness, since it is through your hands that all graces come to us from the most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

V. Allow me to praise you, O sacred Virgin
R. Give me strength against your enemies

+St. Maximilian Kolbe


Congressman’s Bill Stops Federal Funds for Medical Centers Targeting Kids Like Justina Pelletier HIN “Boston Children’s Hospital will not disclose if they are performing experiments on Justina."

ACTION ALERT: JUSTINA IS DYING!! FAX BOMB your two Senators, your Representative, the Governors & Attorneys General of Massachusetts & Connecticut, & 13 Massachusetts lawmakers, every member of Congress from Massachusetts & Connecticut & additional lawmakers from both parties in Ma. & Conn. HERE



La. sinkhole: Fluid Movement at 4 A.M. lash
~ Submarine volcano reportedly erupts near Mariana Islands tep

"All of the financial markets, all of them, are now rigged." Paul Craig Roberts – U.S. Civil Unrest, Crisis & Decline

meanwhile, in Oklahoma: Satanic Monument Being Built for Oklahoma’s Statehouse PR "flanked by two children gazing upward in loyalty."

I need your help. Assist Me in bringing about much needed change in your broken world. Purification is under way. Serve in all humility. Kneel down before Me in adoration. Pray. Fast. I invite you to fast as often as possible now. Fasting will mitigate disasters. Fasting will assist many in remaining safe. message to Jabez 5/3


Ukraine: Special operation continues (Live updates)