.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, May 2, 2014

A Totalitarian Russia ★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 4/29,30/14 ★ & ★ 1968 Prophecy by a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman ★

Saturday, August 6, 2011 !! - What is the distance between the eyes & the soul...


★ URGENT APPEAL TO POLAND FOR UKRAINE - LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 4/ 25-28 /14 ★


More Ukraine videos @ Vlad Tepes
~ Moscow blames Kiev. inserbia
~ PUTIN BLAMES UKRAINE


8. A Totalitarian Russia
Apr 29th, 2014 - Mary

There is no time to waste. The supposed walls of protection around the West are like paper in the presence of fire. The destruction in the Ukraine will move much more quickly and decisively than anyone can imagine. What has been set in place (supposedly dedicated to Western-style democracy) will crash and a totalitarian regime will be quickly established.

Right before the eyes of the West, Russia has suddenly become once again a totalitarian regime under the control of one person whom Satan has led to the top.

I have promised the conversion of Russia when that nation is consecrated to me. Let all the world, not just the Church, know of my promise and what is still lacking. If the Holy Father and all the bishops of the world in union with him would consecrate Russia to my Immaculate Heart, I have promised that Russia would be converted and a great period of peace would follow.

There has been no such consecration and no conversion of Russia. There has only been the removal of a wall and economic intertwining. Satan still holds the country in his grasp. He will continue to use Russia as his instrument, just as he did in the past century.




9. Choosing the Wrong Woman
Apr 30th, 2014 - Mary

Before moving on, I must explain what has brought the human race to this point so that everyone understands my teachings.

Centuries ago, beginning with the French revolution, people walked away from the great faith that formed Europe. This revolution lifted up the false goddess of reason. The effects of this choice were like a knife in my Immaculate Heart. People would seek from the goddess of reason what she could never give. They would come away thirsty. Even worse, they would drink of her poisoned waters. Such has been the fruits of these 200 years in which man has chosen the wrong woman.

I quickly began to regain my place in men’s hearts. The great age of the apparitions began, leading up to the phenomena of Fatima (1917). At Fatima, the heavenly Father himself, by the great miracle, proclaimed me as the Woman Clothed With the Sun.

Since Fatima, the West has continued to exalt the goddess of reason and to walk away from faith. What has happened? Look around. Untold destruction. Millions of people dead by violence. Now, the present situation.
The West must understand the decisions made in the past. It has forsaken the Woman Clothed With the Sun for the false goddess of reason. Such is the foolishness of a child who has already destroyed so much.

You have chosen the wrong Woman, but it is not too late. I await your decision. These locutions will prepare many hearts and when I begin to reveal myself more fully, all will understand that I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun who is coming to save everyone.