.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, April 11, 2014

★ URGENT PROPHECY ★ Alto de Guarne April 3,2014 - new age is the sheepskin of my adversary, revelaciones marianas 3/16,21/14 - THE PURIFICATION DOES NOT WAIT - the Sky will burn, both the Earth along with the Sky will burn seeming to be one


Pray, pray fervently for Russia,
pray fervently for the United States,
both will suffer.
revelacionesmarianas 3/21/14

Nature is casting its implacable power over all the Nations of the Earth. ...
THE PURIFICATION DOES NOT WAIT, and…
Woe to those of My children who wait until the last instant to convert! Because everything will happen without warning, it will arrive without being expected and those who wait until the last instant will not have it, because before the harshness of the Purification, crying out for mercy will be forgotten by man, who will already be extremely fearful in the face of what he sees.
Children, the Sky will burn, both the Earth along with the Sky will burn seeming to be one; and only those, those who have consecrated themselves to My Immaculate Heart, AND ONLY THOSE WHO LIVE COMMITTED TO THE DIVINE WILL, ONLY THEY WILL BE LIGHTS WHO BY THE TRINITARIAN WILL, REMAIN HERE ON EARTH TO GUIDE THE HOLY REMNANT.
I call all those who, in one way or another, have been participants in the creation of this great monster, of this scourge, of this very great sin, that is nuclear energy. I call those participants in it to fall on their knees and look to the heavens; repent, for you yourselves have no notion of the devastation that you will cause, of the pain and of the havoc you will cause for all of mankind.
Oh man of science who have separated yourself from the true path, how have you dared to use the good with which God has provided you to massacre millions of innocents?

revelacionesmarianas 3/16/14

new age is the sheepskin of my adversary
All those messages who speak about energies or cosmic forces are not coming from heaven! Be careful with angelology, because many are being lost by opening door to angels which are not from heaven!!! There are myriads of archangels and angels in heaven, but keep in mind, that we have given you to know only three archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael; therefore do not invoke others archangels and angels of light for they are from new age serving my adversary. Wake up, my children... Alto de Guarne 4/3/14


Behold, I reveal to you a mystery. I have prepared a work in My chosen ones that has not been done since the beginning. Read My Word concerning My first man Adam. What was done in the beginning will again be so in you My children, My Bride. I will glorify Myself in you, in your emptied and surrendered vessels. Not since the Garden has man operated as One with His Creator, but I tell you now, it will be so once again. Know this too My loves, it has begun. I am pouring out My Spirit upon all who seek Me, and I am re-aligning to the very depths of your being, your true selves, My pure design, the image of the One true God in you. Meditate on the incredible blessing that is bestowed upon you at this time! You will function as One with Me your Creator, We will move and think and speak as One, as it was intended from the beginning. You will speak only love and those you encounter will experience only peace and light and righteousness from on High. The windows of Heaven have opened for you and your prayers are counted, each one, and are answered this day! The veil is lifting and your understanding will be magnified greatly. Come to the foot of My cross daily and I will shower you with wisdom and knowledge from above. Rise above these your current circumstances here and spend as much time now as you desire in the Kingdom of My Heart. The more intimate you are with Me, the better I am able to equip you and prepare you for the great deceptions which are upon you. Only you who stand on the solid ground of My Word will have complete peace when the rest of the world is severely tested. Much evil is planned against you but it can not prevail. Continue to wash your garments in the blood of My sacrifice, and I will continue to pour upon you My living water and My oil of anointing. You have entered extremely turbulent times My children , but you do not walk this alone. I am your Blessed Hope, and through My indwelling of your hearts, We will bring so many out of the darkness. You will only be required to endure for a short time before I gather you to Myself. Be sober, be vigilant, be watchful, and do not cease to pray. Intercede always for the lost. Open your hearts more to receive this Holy indwelling and I will come powerfully. SHALOM
Yahushua
THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN HAVE OPENED FOR MY BRIDE 4/5/14