.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

That mysterious black ring floating over England, YELLOWSTONE!, NEVADA, But the three people he killed were Christian, &, the most AMAZING pianist I have ever heard!!

I am Trusting the World
to Your mercy, O Lord
that we will come into Your Grace.
amen †

My children, consecrate yourselves to me completely. I will take your lives into my motherly hands and I will teach them peace and love, and then I will give them over to my Son.

part annual message to Mirjana, March 18, 2012







All is in motion & play as we enter the darkest phase of our modern existence; Illuminati plans are playing out before our very eyes HSUS

Yellowstone Unrest — USGS installs new seismometers due to Idaho Earthquake Swarm tatoott1009

Neuroscientist Exposes Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields TSM

Mysterious Black Ring Appears Above England. RFN

Bye Bye Blue Sky aircrap

Nevada Republican Party Passes Anti-NDAA Resolution, Calls on State to Intervene P.A.N.D.A.

Vermont Senate Overwhelmingly Votes for GMO Labeling NB

Journalist: Obama Life Full Of Lies; Obama Bro Terrorist Fundraiser; Tied To Cult BR

Kansas City shootings: Could victims' religion affect hate crime charges? cnn

...Beloved, look to the sky. Do you not see the blood moon? Kneel down before Me. Enter into prayer. Remain faith filled. Events foretold are about to be unleashed. Pray for protection, and for the lost. Serve. Raise your voice to Me in adoration, and witness to My majesty. I will bring nations to their knees very soon. Walk in faith. Hope in Me. Prepare with fasting, and prayer. I bless you now. ... 4/16/14 message to Jabez