.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, April 25, 2014

★ revelacionesmarianas April 10, 14, 17, 2014 ★ humanity will be alarmed before an event of Yellowstone ... the instant has ceased to be an instant ... this generation will not pass without the Great Purification coming down.


I have sought you out on dark days, on gray and cold days, on clouded days on which perhaps sickness or emptiness of the soul, or loneliness have knocked on the door of your life; I have come.., and you have rejected Me, blaming Me for all that you suffer. revelacionesmarianas, APRIL 17, 2014

Children, already the Earth is exhausted, constantly receiving humanity’s sin and grave offenses, and it is sick because of man;
Pray, beloved children,
pray for England in leaps and bounds,
it turns away from My Son’s Love.
revelacionesmarianas, April 14th, 2013


I call you to pray for Brazil, it will be prey to man himself,
and with its bad behavior, it will bring pain upon its land.

Pray, beloved children, pray for Japan,
The scourge of contamination will continue to spread.

Pray, My beloved, for Ecuador, it will suffer through its volcanoes.
They have awakened throughout all the Earth.

Pray, the conscious of humanity will be alarmed before an event of Yellowstone.
revelacionesmarianas, APRIL 10, 2014