.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, April 17, 2014

MAUNDY THURSDAY 'I know who are the men I have chosen. Do you think that there are things hidden from My eyes?'





Nothing of what I see escapes the reach of My mercy
In Sinu Iesu

As at the Last Supper, we bind ourselves in every way to the Lord and plead the Precious Blood over every aspects of our lives.

"In the Name of Jesus †....

"I bind my mind to the Mind of Christ.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind my will and desires to God's Will and purposes for my life.

"In His Name, I bind my health to the Lord's power over all that is physical.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind myself to the Truth of God and the Love of God.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind my family's needs to God's unlimited resources.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind my future to God's infinite wisdom and design for my life.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind my body to the Resurrection life of Jesus.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind my spirit, soul, and body to the Blood of Jesus.

"In the Name of Jesus, I bind myself to the Word of God, which will renew my mind and set me free.

"And Father, in the Name of Your Son, I bind my heart to Your Heart."

"Amen †."