.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MANDATORY / URGENT: FEDs vs RANCHER - Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval blasts the FEDs, ONE MORE TIME - LOCAL NATIVE AMERICAN NATIONS IN NEVADA STEP UP

Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’ ‘First Amendment Area’ in Cattle Rancher Standoff with Feds. RFN

via the War on America

Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. I invite you to pray for all the nations of the Earth. Do not discriminate. Do not make enemies. Do not call others foes. Obey My commandment of love. Live for love. Walk in love. Walk in hope. Pray for change. Instruct those I place upon your path. Instruct them of the urgency of this much needed change. Many nations refuse Me. Many listen to Satan, and fall to his traps, and machinations. Beloved, serve in all humility. Pray each day. This is all I ask of you. Pray, and be faith filled. Your prayers will transform the face of the Earth. Do not doubt Me. Each prayer will bear fruit. Pray with your hearts.
message to Jabez 4/9/14