.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

maranâ' thâ' ★ Zapowiedź kataklizmu? Ikony na Ukrainie i w Rosji płaczą!, Массовое мироточение икон в России и на Украине. ★ HOLY FATHER FRANCIS, CONSECRATE RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY ★


I call upon all of you to resist the attempts of the world leaders to engage in this bloody war.
I call upon all of you to refuse to bear arms against your brothers and sisters around the world, who are being so manipulated by these dark leaders, who are in league with the evil one, who is hell bent to bring about this damning conflagration upon God’s children.
★ Message from Our Lady of Light ★

'WEEPING' & 'BLEEDING' ICONS IN RUSSIA & UKRAINE fronda.pl

Mass cry icons in Russia and Ukraine

So much needs to change in your broken world. Look around you. Many have fallen. Millions are lost, and refuse Me. Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for conversions. Pray for repentance to enter within the hearts of My disobedient children.... Pray. Pray without ceasing, and love your neighbor as yourself.... I bless you now.
message to Jabez 3/4/14