.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

hell on earth: The Humanitarian Crisis In The Yarmouk Refugee Camp, Damascus, Syria - "There are more than 18,000 people in the Yarmouk camp, & many are starving to death."

Pray. You must pray. Pray without ceasing. I need your prayers to raise as incense before My throne of mercy. Many are lost. My heart breaks because of this. Assist Me in bringing about change in your broken world. Time is of the essence. I will use your prayers to heal many. Healing must begin all over the world. I desire to put an end to your culture of Death. Assist Me in bringing about much needed changes to fruition.
message to Jabez 2/26/14


"This picture taken on January 31, 2014, and released by the UNRWA on February 26, 2014, shows residents of the besieged Palestinian camp of Yarmouk queuing to receive food supplies in Damascus, Syria" Photo: UNRWA/AP

“I ask the Lord to touch the hearts of all [parties and participants], that, looking only to the greater good of the so sorely tried Syrian people, they might spare no effort to reach as quickly as possible the cessation of violence and the end of the conflict, which has already caused too much suffering.
I hope for dear nation of Syria [that it undertake] with conviction the path of reconciliation, concord and reconstruction with the participation of all citizens, in which everyone can find in the other, not an enemy, not a rival, but a brother to welcome and embrace."
Pope Francis’ appeal for peace in Syria

The Humanitarian Crisis In The Yarmouk Refugee Camp
WNU



“Dear children! You see, hear and feel that in the hearts of many people there is no God. They do not want Him, because they are far from prayer and do not have peace. You, little children, pray - live God's commandments. You be prayer, you who from the very beginning said `yes` to my call. Witness God and my presence and do not forget, little children: I am with you and I love you. From day to day I present you all to my Son Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call.” Our Lady of Medjugorje - February 25, 2014