.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

UPDATE FEMA REGION III, Holder lost another Operation Fast & Furious battle, &, Plan to Remain Uninsured? Obama Dictatorship Will Seize Fines from Bank Account, Place Lien on Home & Suspend Drivers License Until Paid in Full



UPDATE FEMA REGION III americandictators

Plan to Remain Uninsured? what comes next is not pretty.
“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a pre-existing condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable.”
infowars
{ "I believe every word he says. Last night I went to the site just to see what the rates would be. Not so easy. They are very invasive in the information they ask for before you even get close to seeing the rates. They already know who you are .. how many are in your family .. what your household income is so all of that is on record and you are in fact registered before any type of information is given concerning rates. Whole thing gave me visions of East Germany. I clicked out of it fast. I wasn't submitting my life history just to see some damn rates. Also there was this disclaimer posted before you even set up an account.." ohellno@RFN }


Your tax dollars at work.

"Has anybody even mentioned that in order to utilize ObamaCare, you will need valid ID? I’m anxious to see how the Left sells THAT idea when the time comes." theblacksphere

& THEN: TSLA TANKING 7%...TIDE moving ZH
» "Bamboozled is Kenyan for FKeD." zer0head@ZH

Multiple Patriot Groups Set to Converge on Washington DC FO

meanwhile: New Republic Author Suggests Obama Use Military to Attack Congress allamericanblogger

Yesterday, Holder lost another Operation Fast and Furious battle. PVC


Clinton Official Arrested In Egypt As Member Of Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood PVC

Libya: Gunmen Attack Russian Embassy In Tripoli After Russian Court Bans ‘Extremist’ Qur’an midnightwatcher
» List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days thereligionofpeace
» ‘Rivers Of Blood Will Flow In Nairobi’: Islamists Vow To Turn Kenyan Cities Into Mass Graveyards MW
» "I’m sure if the Pope called for the destruction of all mosques in Europe, it would also go unnoticed by the international media." libertynewsonline
» IRAN: legal pedophilia under the guise of marriage. fom

10 Pages of IPCC Science Mistakes? nofrakkingconsensus

‘HAARP ring’ / RADAR pulse Confirmation — Storm Outbreak — Iowa to Nebraska sd