.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, September 23, 2013

URGENT: Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (September 14-20, 2013)



AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (September 14-20, 2013)

September 14, 2013 (8:44am)
Tell My beloved children to be prepared for a major war in the Middle East which will also affect your country. As you have been advised in these earlier messages have plenty of food, water, and warm clothes on hand. Be sure to wear blessed medals and have religious pictures to inspire you in all that is going to happen. I know this sounds hard to believe that this is going to happen soon, but I’m sorry to say it is inevitable. If you stay in prayer you will be protected. Pray the Rosary with your family. If you don’t know how to say it ask someone to teach you. Even My children who are not Catholic should be praying this prayer. It is the weapon against satan. He hates it because it honors Me and My Mother. He especially loathes My Mother who is a mere human being. Oh, My children, I’m sorry your sins have caused all this suffering but some of you choose to do your own will and not God’s. Yes, My children, even though your country will endure many hardships and even deaths there will be hope for a better future. I promised you a man to lead your country who has been chosen for these times and this will also come about. First there has to be major suffering before this will happen. My children focus on Me, Jesus, and know that all of you on medication will be safe. God will heal all those afflicted in any way as you go through this trial. Believe with all your heart that I am with you and stay in prayer, My children. Be not afraid this time can be lessened by your prayers and fasting. You will be protected along with your families who are in prayer.
I love you, Jesus.

September 15, 2013 (11:22am)
Tell My beloved children there are so many reasons for prayer these days. Pray especially for the poor innocent victims in the Middle East who are being slaughtered for their faith. Pray that the same thing doesn’t happen in your own country. There are so many Atheistic God hating people running your government. You would have no idea who they are since they put on a false face for everyone and pretend they want good for your country while they work to destroy it. My dear children, there are so many ways they are trying to do this. One of the ways is to take your children while they are very young and brain wash them into their way of thinking. Once they control the minds of the children there will be no allegiance to this country. They have some of their people in strategic positions in education who are destroying the minds of your children by filling them with lies about your country and convincing them through their text books that some very evil men in your country are good. They put up communists and former dictators as heroes to emulate. They have taken the real heroes out of the history books and replaced them with these. Oh, My children, you have no one to blame but yourselves by not paying attention to what your children are being taught and going along with the crowd. There is so much emphasis on sports and very little on academics. The subjects you were taught when you were younger are being distorted and destroyed by making it difficult to understand their ideas. Subjects are made more difficult than they should be. Oh, My children, pray for your schools to be allowed to have prayer once again. When you allowed your schools to stop saying prayers this is when satan was able to get in with his false teachings. As you were told My children, you are being asked to prepare for an inevitable war which will spill into your country as a result of your policies in the Middle East. I know this is hard for some of you to believe but none the less it is true. Again if you are in prayer you have nothing to fear. If on the other hand you refuse to pray you will not be protected and satan can control you. It’s up to you, My children. Whatever you decide will either help or hurt you. Pray, pray, pray, My dear ones.
I love you, Jesus.

September 16, 2013 (12:33pm)
Tell My beloved children there will be many changes in your lives in the months to come. The banks will be closed and there will be little food in the stores. Remember you were told to take your money out of the bank and to have plenty of food on your shelves. Also you were told to have warm clothing, blankets, etc. Most important in these directions is to have blessed medals, candles and holy pictures. I hope you are praying every day especially your Rosary for peace in your country and in the world. Oh, My children, the time is here that has been prophesized all along. I hope you are prepared. Try and tell your family and friends about these messages so they too can be prepared. As bad as things get there is nothing to fear if you are in prayer. You will be protected physically as well as spiritually from the attacks of satan. As things start to look bad to you, stay away from the downtown areas of your cities. These will be targets of attack from the enemy. My dear children, I know how frightening this all sounds to you but it has to be told so you are aware and know what to expect. Always keep your focus on Jesus and not on the trials you will have to face. Continue your prayers for the man chosen for these times to be your president. Once the powers behind the scenes see what an influence he is having for the good of your country he will be under a major attack and his life will be in danger. Remember My children, the more you pray and fast the less time this will last. Pray, pray, pray, My children, so you can survive what will occur in the near future.
I love you, Jesus.

September 17, 2013 (9:03am)
Tell My beloved children the time is getting closer for your country to be under a major attack. If you haven’t prepared as you were directed in past messages you must do so now. Oh, My children, there is so much negotiation going on with the enemy behind the scenes. The enemy is taking advantage of all they can get away with while pretending to go along with those in your Administration who think they can persuade them to do what they want to accomplish. The devil is using both sides to go against one another. I know all this sounds preposterous and many won’t believe what is being said here. But it is true, My children. Oh, My dear ones, there is such a need for your prayers and fasting. Some of your family members are going to suffer greatly if they are not in the state of grace and not in prayer. The devil will have more control of them and they will be terrified and not know what to do when all these things occur. I know it’s hard for you to fathom anything like this happening in your country since it has never happened before. The only thing I can continue to say is pray, pray, pray, My dear dear children.
I love you, Jesus.

September 18, 2013 (9:38am)
Tell My beloved children all things work unto good for those who love God. God is hearing your prayers and the war will be lessened now. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. My dear ones, you still aren’t free of all disturbances which will still happen so don’t let up on your prayers. You can feel relief now knowing that the war will not be as intense as it was to be earlier before your prayers. My dear ones, as you were told there would be more scandals in the Administration. They are starting to come out in the public and people are becoming outraged at what this government has been doing in order to assure their being elected again and keeping their power. Many influential groups have been forming to have your president impeached for treason. Pray that this Administration will fall soon so that the man chosen for these times can rightly take his place as your next president. He is continuing to work hard at preserving your Constitution from being destroyed by those who are now in power. All this can and will happen through your prayers and fasting. Keep the faith and offer all your sufferings to Jesus through My Mother Mary.
I love you, Jesus.

September 19, 2013 (9:41am)
Tell My beloved children there is so much to be thankful for. Because of your fervent and powerful prayers and fasting the war will be of a shorter duration than originally decided. Remember, My children, fasting can suspend the laws of nature so you know how powerful it is in answering your prayers. This administration is still trying to keep all of you from finding out the truth of the scandals that have come out. They are threatening the lives of those who know the truth. In spite of their efforts there are some who are loyal and love their country and they will speak out no matter what the consequences are. Oh, My children, there is so much suffering coming to your country due to the war. As you were told this president and the Administration are working behind the scenes with the enemy in the Middle East. Your Administration is offering them arms in exchange for their favors. Oh, My children, the enemy is using both factions for his own purpose and that is to start a third world war. The evil people who want a One World Order are behind all this. These people are the real ones with power and authority and money to call all the people they want to do their bidding. Your next president to come knows all this and he will be seen as a threat to them once they see him gaining popularity with the public. He desperately needs your prayers and fasting as well as all the members of his family who will also be in danger. It won’t be much longer before all this starts to happen, My children. Be at peace knowing I am with you and My Mother is also protecting you.
I love you, Jesus.

September 20, 2013 (9:17am)
Tell My beloved children there will be times when the people in Congress making decisions will be tempted to vote for their own interests. However many of them see which way the country is going and it is scaring them into voting their consciences for the good of your country. My children, this never could have happened without your prayers. There are those in Congress and in the private world who are working to get your president and others in the Administration impeached for treason. Your president and some of his loyal followers think they are above the law and your Constitution and they can do anything they want to and get away with it. There are too many citizens who are aware of their tactics and they no longer will be able to get away with all their deceit and lies like they could before. Even some of those they thought they could depend on to help them carry out their agenda have backed away from the president and his Administration. As you were told, My dear children, your president will get your country into a major war with the Middle East. He is being told what to do and say by the powers behind the scenes who want this war for their ultimate goal of having a One World Order. Many of you are just beginning to hear about a One World Order. They have been working toward this for many years and now they think they can carry out this idea which has been in the planning through countless Administrations. Yes, My children, the enemy has been behind these evil people enticing them with power, money, and influence in the world. The only thing that can stop them is your prayers and fasting. In spite of their failure to complete their final agenda there will be much suffering in trying to keep this from happening. Again, My children, I ask for your total trust and faith in these messages which are given to you from Me, Jesus.
I love you, Jesus.