.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

★ PROPHECY: URGENT CALL FOR UNITY ★ - Christians & Muslims pray together during Pope Francis’ “miraculous” peace vigil




Jerusalem, woe to you, misery will come to you without warning!
My children, the hour is upon ye, watch and pray with me, for I am overcome with pain and sadness, do not leave me alone, keep me company in My Gethsemane, for great is my pain and my agony is slow. Lighten up the approaching darkness with your lamps well oiled with prayer, so that you too, my disciples, of these end times, bear witness of Me, before men. Falter not but remember my people, I am with you until the end of times. My peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the kingdom of God is near.
MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc / September 7th, 2013


CHRIST HAS LAUNCHED A VERY BIG ALERT THAT IS CALLED UNITY, WITHOUT WHICH WE, AS PEOPLE OF GOD, WILL NOT REACH THE FINAL TRIUMPH FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. Amen. urgent message from Jesus to RevelacionesMarianas/ August 23rd, 2013


Christians and Muslims pray together during Francis’ “miraculous” peace vigil vaticaninsider.lastampa

"Muslims and Christians came together in St. Peter’s Square today and prayed using words from their own religions. Many described this as “the miracle” of Pope Francis’ ecumenical appeal during today’s fast and four-hour long vigil of prayer which broke the barriers of faith in an attempt to stop the war in Syria. 100,000 came to St. Peter’s Square in the late afternoon to join the Pope in his appeal for peace."



"SWORDS HAVE BEEN DRAWN" Message from Mary, 8/28/13
~ MY DEAR DEAR PRECIOUS LITTLE CHILDREN, ~
ALTHOUGH YOU PRAY WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU STRUGGLE WITH PATIENCE. GOD HAS NOT FORSAKEN YOU. YOUR HEARTS CONTINUE TO CRY OUT AND YET JESUS SAID TO YOU, GOD HAS HEARD YOU. I ASK THAT YOU TAKE THESE WORDS AND EMBED THEM IN YOUR HEARTS. BE CONSISTENT AS YOU CAN, TRUSTING, HOPING, PRAYING. YOU HAVE THE ARMY OF GOD WITH YOU. SWORDS HAVE BEEN DRAWN, AND AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME THEY SHALL COME DOWN AND EVIL WILL FEEL THE BLOWS. EVIL WILL NOT HAVE VICTORY. THE VICTORY SHALL BE GOD'S.

NOW I SAY TO YOU, COME MY CHILDREN, LET ME CONSOLE YOU AND HELP YOU REST. I HAVE YOU IN THE REFUGE OF MY HEART, THUS JESUS IS SO MOVED THAT HE BRINGS FORTH FROM HIS HEART YOUR BLESSING. HE HAS LOWERED HIS HAND, GRASP IT MY CHILDREN - GRASP IT.

GIVE PRAISE TO GOD. HE IS ALMIGHTY, HE IS ALL LOVING, HE IS ALL MERCIFUL------AMEN.




Message from Mary / September 4th, 2013
~ MY DEAR DEAR PRECIOUS LITTLE CHILDREN, ~
HAVE FAITH. BE STRONG AND TRUST. I DO NOT LEAVE YOU. I AM YOUR MOTHER AND WILL REMAIN SO FOREVER. YOUR CROSSES WILL SOON REACH CALVARY AND THEN AS JESUS HAD VICTORY, SO TOO SHALL YOU.

I AM THE MOTHER OF GOD. MY SON ALLOWS MUCH FOR THOSE I PRESENT TO HIM FROM MY HEART. BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT LOVE FOR ME, YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO ME AS MY SPECIAL LITTLE CHILDREN. REMEMBER THIS AS YOU PRAY. REMEMBER MY GREAT LOVE FOR YOU.

I GIVE TO YOU THIS NIGHT BEAUTIFUL PETALS FROM HEAVEN. I GIVE ALSO MY KISS AND MY EMBRACE. I GIVE TO EACH OF YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS MUCH, MUCH GRACE AS I BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

MY SON HAS OPENED HIS HEART TO YOU AND FROM THIS ACT YOU RECEIVE HIS BLESSING.

CONSIDER WHAT HAS JUST BEEN DONE FOR YOU AND THEN PRAISE AND THANK HIM, NOW AND FOREVER.