.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, September 30, 2013

Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child 9/21-27/13

AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (September 21-27, 2013)


September 21, 2013 (9:43am)
Tell My beloved children there will be much turmoil in your streets very soon. Stay in safe neighborhoods. My dear ones there is no need for all this bloodshed of innocent people. You must pray for a deeper respect for life. Some of these killings are being done by young people who have no respect for life or for God. They have been raised without proper discipline or love. They are hurting and want to hurt everyone they think is in their way of making money by illicit means. These young people have to be stopped and punished for what they are doing. There has to be good leaders to get others to find ways of bringing peace to the neighborhoods where these crimes are occurring. My children when you don’t have God in your life the devil can control you and get you to commit horrendous crimes. There must be community prayer to bring about peace. Oh, My children, this all started when it was thought ok to have children without marriage and then most of the time there would be no one to nurture the children of these relationships. Even worse yet many of these babies were aborted. My children, the punishment coming to your country is for such crimes as these. If people don’t turn back to God the Chastisement will be unbearable for them. I don’t know what it will take to convince people they can’t survive without God in their lives. My children, there are crucial issues being debated in your country. Pray for the truth to come out so the Congressmen will vote for what’s good for their country and not for their own selfish gain. This next vote will be crucial for the economy and welfare of the citizens. Don’t allow smooth talkers to convince you of their lies. Make sure you contact your Congressman and tell them how you expect them to vote. My dear ones, I know you find it hard to believe what you are reading but these times you are living in are like none other in your history. Be at peace and pray, pray, pray.
I love you, Jesus.

September 22, 2013 (11:02am)
Tell My beloved children to listen to your priests at Mass. Are they saying anything contrary to what the Church teaches? If they are don’t follow them. Find another parish you can support and pray for the priest who is giving false teachings. My children, if you recall in the Bible it says there will come a time when you no longer will listen to sound reasoning and that men will choose teachings that suit their ears. This is the time spoken, My children. You must know your faith in order to know if what you are hearing is in contradiction to Church teaching. You must go back to the basic teaching in the Catechism. You can purchase a small Catechism and relearn what you learned as a child. My children, some of you will have to die for what you profess in your faith. I know it’s hard for you to even fathom such a consequence of your strong beliefs but, My children, you will be dealing with unbelievers who hate God and everything He stands for. There will come a time when all of humanity will be under attack by the enemy. The Churches will be closed and there will be no Masses. When you have no Masses then you can’t have the Eucharist. This is what sustains My Church. Remember, My children, My Church will last forever and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it. Even when it seems all is lost there will be ways for priests to say Mass and consecrate the Eucharist. There will be refuges which are already established and you will be guided to where they are so you will be safe and protected. As I keep trying to tell you, you must be in prayer in order to be protected. Remember the enemy and all his minions will be out to destroy anyone they can. So you must be protected. These days are ahead of you, My children, but don’t focus on this. Focus on Me, Jesus, who will be there for you and protecting you from all harm. Before any of this happens, you will have the man chosen for these times to be your president and lead you in the ways I guide him to help your country. The enemy is trying desperately through outright lies and deceit to win you over to his way of thinking. Don’t be taken in by this president who is being prompted in his actions from satan himself. Continue your prayers and trust in these messages and you will have nothing to fear. You are all in My Heart.
I love you, Jesus.

September 23, 2013 (9:30am)
Tell My beloved children there is still time to come back to the Lord. My Hour of Mercy will not last much longer and it will be extremely difficult to get back into My graces after that My Time of Justice will be severe and exact. There will be little chance of turning back after it comes. My dear children, your very souls are in danger of being lost. As you were told many times if you are not in the state of grace satan will have control over you and cause you to do great harm to yourselves and others. There will be no way you can escape his snares. My dear children, don’t wait until it’s too late. The time is now to get your soul clean before God. My dear children, the president and his Administration are getting desperate as they see they are losing the race. Keep up your prayers and fasting you are having a great impact on the way things are going in Congress. Keep the pressure up by your phone calls and emails telling and demanding your congressmen to do what they were put in office to do. They will have to respond in a positive way in order to be re-elected and they know it. Keep trusting, My precious children. All is going well at this point.
I love you, Jesus.

September 24, 2013 (9:42am)
Tell My beloved children no matter what lies the media is telling along with the Administration the president will fail in all his efforts to destroy your country. He thinks he can get everyone on his side and have enough votes to get his bill passed, but it will fail. Oh, my children, it is your prayers that are causing the defeat of your president’s plans. Continue to praise and thank God for hearing your prayers and responding to them. Even after this president is defeated he won’t give up. The powers behind the scenes will continue to use him until they realize he can no longer help them and then they will find a way of getting him out of the way. You never know just what that means but the powers behind this president won’t allow anyone or anything to take away their power. My dear ones, you were told that the man chosen for these times is waiting to come forward publicly to let everyone see what he and those working with him are doing to save your country. The American people will realize what a good man he is and will gravitate to him and support his candidacy. Oh, My children, much has to happen before this can happen and it is already starting to take place day by day. Keep praying My children. There are good times coming before all the evil planned by the ones behind the scenes can do their mischief. Keep trusting in all God’s promises and pray, pray, pray.
I love you, Jesus.

September 25, 2013 (9:00am)
Tell My beloved children there is still time to save the bill that is being proposed in Congress. Today call or email all your senators and tell them you expect them to vote for what is good for the country and not for what is good for them and their party. God is watching over all of you so that the right decision is voted for. Your man chosen for these times is quietly working in the background trying to convince those who are not sure how to vote which way they should cast their vote. My dear children, there are so many deaths happening throughout the world. These terrorists are being paid by the powers who are in control and they plan to attack your country the same way. Be watchful where you go. Avoid large crowds which are targets for these mass terrorist attacks. Oh, My children, keep praying and fasting until the time comes for a new world of peace and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Believe that this too will happen but in the far distant future. There will be good times for all when this occurs. In the meantime keep your focus on the Lord and surrender all your fears and anxieties to Him knowing that He cares for each and every one of you and wants you in Heaven with Him for all eternity. I am with you.
I love you, Jesus.

September 26, 2013 (9:28am)
Tell my beloved children to pray for peace in the Middle East. There will be a war that may spill into your country if the two factions involved can’t resolve their differences. As you were told your president is being advised to enter into an agreement with the enemy and this is what will cause the war as there will be so many lies told on both sides. My dear children, the powers behind the scenes are the ones who want this war. They want a One World Government where they can dominate. Oh, My children, these people are very evil and have come from very evil backgrounds. Satan has been controlling them for years so you know they can and will do anything to suit their agenda. Yes, My children, I know you are all waiting for your country to have the man chosen for these times to be your next president. Be patient, My dear ones, this will happen but a number of things have to occur first. Know that your faith and trust are important and that all these things promised will take place in due time. In the meantime stay in prayer and ask God to give you deep perseverance in your prayers. God be with you.
I love you, Jesus.

September 27, 2013 (9:22am)
Tell My beloved children there is still hope of passing a bill that will be good for your country. Today make every effort to pray that God will allow the men in Congress who are undecided to vote their consciences and not for them getting re-elected. Oh, My children, this bill is crucial to the benefit of your health and economy. You are probably very suspicious that these words are not Mine and just wishful thinking on the part of My secretary. No, My children, as you have been told these messages are like none other in history since there is so much at stake for your future. The man chosen for these times is constantly in prayer asking for guidance in leading your country in the future. My dear ones, the terrorists who have caused mass killings in other countries have been given orders where to strike next. Be on your guard at all times especially when you are travelling by air. Oh, My children, there is so much hope for your country since many more of you are praying. So, my children, I ask for your continued support of these messages until I can tell you more of what to expect in the future with your new president to come.
I love you, Jesus.