.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Messages from Jesus to Child in Chicago 8/31 - 9/ 6/13

"New Pledge of Allegiance"

Now I sit me down in school
Where praying is against the rule
For this great nation under God
Finds mention of Him very odd.

If scripture now the class recites,
It violates the Bill of Rights.
And anytime my head I bow
Becomes a Federal matter now.
Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
That's no offense; it's a freedom scene..
The law is specific, the law is precise.
Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

For praying in a public hall
Might offend someone with no faith at all..
In silence alone we must meditate,
God's name is prohibited by the state.

We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks...
They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.
It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong,
We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong..

We can get our condoms and birth controls,
Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles .
But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
No word of God must reach this crowd.

It's scary here I must confess,
When chaos reigns the school's a mess.
So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
Should I be shot; My soul please take!
Amen (a kid in Arizona)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (August 31-September 6, 2013)

August 31, 2013 (10:15am)
Tell My beloved children there is still time for your country to be saved. Your prayers along with countless patriotic prominent people are going a long way in doing what’s right to conquer this evil Administration. Some of them are working tirelessly with all their talents and skills to come up with ways to defeat all the lies and deception that have been perpetrated against its citizens. Your president is now losing all his confidence and credibility that he once had since many he thought were with him have abandoned him. As you were told all his plans will fail. Even if on the surface everything looks like it is going the way of those trying to destroy your country they will fail in all their attempts. My dear children, there is so much that is about to happen that will shake your faith in these messages but just trust in the Lord. The enemy can see how many of you are following My advice to pray and fast for your country and he wants to discredit My words spoken here. Don’t be discouraged and lose heart. This will all turn out for the good and you can praise and give glory and honor to God for His great mercy in allowing you to persevere until the next president chosen for these times will help to get your country back.
I love you, Jesus.


September 1, 2013 (11:28am)
Tell my beloved children to beware of all that is going on in the Middle East. Notice that so far there aren’t many countries willing to take a chance of another world war by going to the defense of the innocent people. You must pray for those victims who can’t escape the tyranny. Oh, My children, only a person who has satan as his helper could cause so much inhumanity to victims such as children. My dear ones, as you have been told these atrocities are being perpetrated by paid terrorists to take the attention away from the scandals in your country. I know it’s hard to believe that your country’s leaders are being told by the powers behind the scenes to do this but these people are desperate and will do anything it takes for the public not to know what their agenda is. That might spoil their plans and defeat their objectives. Oh, My children, what more can they think they can get away with? So many citizens are beginning to see what is really going on and they are joining forces with others of the same thinking to stop this regime from taking over the country. Now you are aware of the situation in the Middle East and most are not privy to this information. In the end there will be a good outcome, but as you were told there will be suffering for all until that comes. Stay close to the Rosary and wear blessed metals and scapulars you were enrolled in as children. You will be protected from major catastrophes if you follow this advice. Remember, My children, you must pray, pray, pray to defeat this Administration.
I love you, Jesus.


September 2, 2013 (10:36am)
Tell My beloved children there may be war on the horizon. The act this country takes against the Middle East would eventually lead into a greater war. This can be stopped My children, if you listen with your heart and pray the Rosary every day to prevent this from happening. If enough of you pray the circumstances leading to this conflict can be made lessened and it can avoid an all out conflict in the world. I know it’s hard for you to believe what you are hearing in these words, My children, but take heart and know your prayers can avoid a major conflict in the world. My dear ones, these are the times spoken of in earlier messages. You are either spiritually prepared or you are not. Nonetheless you will still have to endure the suffering involved. Oh, My children, it didn’t have to be like this. Only satan himself could cause so much suffering. Continue to trust and persevere in your prayers and fear nothing knowing I am with you through it all.
I love you, Jesus.


September 3, 2013 (9:15am)
Tell My beloved children there is soon to be a showdown in Congress as mentioned earlier. Pray that the just decision prevails. My dear children, this president is determined to look good in the eyes of the world. He wants everyone to believe he is most powerful and so he will have your country involved in the conflict in the Middle East. He thinks he can do a few bombings and then get out but it won’t happen that way. Oh, My children, only your prayers and fasting can stop this from happening. This is what the president and his advisors are planning but it doesn’t have to happen at all with your prayers to prevent it. I know many of you are beginning to question the authenticity of these messages and this is what I told you the enemy would begin to do. He is feeling threatened by all your prayers and wants to discredit the messages any way he can. Just pay attention to what is going on in your Administration and you will begin to see the truth of these words. Be at peace, My dear ones, knowing all Heaven is looking out for your protection.
I love you, Jesus.


September 4, 2013 (9:30am)
Tell My beloved children to take time to pray for all those serving their country. Not many realize how much of a sacrifice it is for young people to leave their homes for a strange country where everything is new and challenging to them. They are afraid of what they might have to do to protect your country and your freedom. My children pray very hard that your president doesn’t get your country into a serious world war. He is so power hungry and wants the world to think he is in control and can do anything he wants to do no matter what the outcome is. There is still more to happen before the man chosen for these times can be your next president. He is working night and day to bring your country to where the original founders started it. There will be many changes for the good that will occur to bring all this about. So, My children, I’m asking for your trust and confidence in these messages until they can be confirmed once and for all and the truth will finally be brought forth.
I love you, Jesus.


September 5, 2013 (9:39am)
Tell My beloved children more and more people are beginning to suspect the president’s intentions in the Middle East. In order to prove to the world he is a powerful force and your country is strong he is taking a risk of a major world war. Only your prayers and fasting can stop this from happening. This man also needs your prayers. He is under the control of satan himself. My dear ones, I know all of this is hard for you to comprehend since these messages are very unusual. These are not normal times you are living in and you must know the truth so you can be prepared for what your government plans to do if they can get away with it. That is why it is so urgent for you to pray with all your heart for this Administration to be taken down before they can do more harm to your country. Right now they are helping financially all those running for the next election who follow their agenda. You must support God fearing men and women who are 100% pro-life with high moral standards. There should be no compromises with those who want to change the definition of marriage and allow people of the same sex to get married. All of these things are an abomination to the Lord and you must stop these people from being elected My dear ones, there is much hope for your country when you rely on God and trust that your prayers and fasting can change your country for the better. As you have been told the man chosen for these times is working tirelessly with those who support him to bring about the changes needed to turn your country back to God.
I love you, Jesus.


September 6, 2013 (9:06am)
Tell My beloved children there will be a great conflict in the Middle East as a result of the actions taken by your president. Pray, My dear children, that this doesn’t end up in a world war. Only your prayers and fasting will stop this from happening. There are those in Congress and in the private world who want this president impeached. It will take much effort and perseverance against the media who promotes what this president does. So, My children, you can see there is trouble ahead for your country if you don’t get this man out of office. My dear ones, don’t get too discouraged by what you see happening all this can change through prayer and many of My children are praying more because of what they are afraid of happening in the Middle East. In the meantime the scandals won’t go away no matter how hard the powers behind the scenes try every way to keep them secret. What the president does in the Middle East to divert attention away from the scandals won’t last. The American people haven’t forgotten and still want to know the truth. My dear children, you must pray, pray, pray with all your heart for this president to be stopped from leading your country into a major war.
I love you, Jesus.