.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"You must be prepared for battle. Pray for the grace you need now."

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice in Me. I stand before you in glory. I Am. I Am Who I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Hear Me. I desire to raise you to holiness. Open your hearts without delay. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to speak to your heart. Beloved, will you kneel down before your God this instant? I desire to bless you, Little Ones. Kneel down in all humility, and adore Me for just one minute. Then, be quiet. I will bless you, and anoint you for My glory. Obey this instruction now. My blessing will transform your very lives. Ask for it every day. Do not allow anything to separate you from Me. Start each day in this fashion. Kneel down before your King, and ask for blessings. Be faithful to this instruction. Soon, Satan will manifest himself as never before. You must be prepared for battle. Pray for the grace you need now. Grow strong in your prayer life. Become spiritual warriors. I will give you strength. My blessing will protect, and guide you each day. Obedience is key. Trust in Me. From this day forth, kneel down before Me each morning, and ask for My blessing. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom. message to Jabez,8/7/13