.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, August 5, 2013

WORLDWIDE MILITARY EXERCISES DURING WINDOW OF POTENTIAL FALSE-FLAG PERIOD, Newsweek nails it?!, Chemtrail Whistle Blower – The Beginning of the End, & trending @ #6: Al'Tawana's chicken comes a'runnin'


WHITE GENOCIDE CONTINUES IN SOUTH AFRICA tcn

WORLDWIDE MILITARY EXERCISES DURING WINDOW OF POTENTIAL FALSE-FLAG PERIOD tgr


MYSTERY LIGHTS IN SKY SPOTTED ACROSS AMERICA RFN


via fom

This is amazing for Newsweek to publish this.
A must read. They nailed it.
gul1776

"Bingo! You left off the quote marks on Rush's statement. When I first read this I thought he was the one saying this...then realized this is Anita's past the first line. And my oh familiar sigh feeling re-appeared.
I think she is wrong in one statement...that Anderson Cooper has ran the most interference for Obama - I think he comes in about 10th. RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS RUN THE MOST INTERFERENCE FOR OBAMA. The TRUTH will always cut through lies, yet Limbaugh won't state the TRUTH, nor will any of the other frauds on the radio."
bdn@0ryr

The same story cited a “senior United States official” as describing a gunshot wound to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s neck as “close-range, self-inflicted style.” www

confirmed: Valerie Jarrett was the key decision-maker for the administration on the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack on 9/11/2012. dtg

JournoList: 173 Names Confirmed w/ Organizations FR

The Tawana Brawley Hoax

Colin Powell: just one step above Anthony Weiner AT

CONGRESS EXEMPT FROM OBAMACARE...GEEEEZ WHAT A SURPRISE! gul1776



giant sinkhole in kansas pasture tep

"By doing this I hope to end the fear and guilt I and others have been suffering. Long ago I was spun a tale about how this program was a beneficial thing for the world and I believed with all my heart. Eventually, after much soul searching.. I realised the evil in which I was such an integral part….” Chemtrail Whistle Blower – The Beginning of the End AC

Russia’s Shiveluch Volcano tep

GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOODS ARE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT - AND THEY ARE MAKING US SICK lno

Total Lunacy: Oil companies frack in waters off California coast tip

Suspicious0bservers / Benjamin Davidson leads a mob to destroy other channels sd