.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, August 9, 2013

Tsunami in Japan 2011 - Shocking video






'Ballad of Breakwater Rocks'

Coyotes are living in the breakwater rocks
the high tide does not threaten them
the waters rising made us run
but the wild dogs were safely placed

Jesus, refuge of the breakwater rocks
shelter me from the oncoming tide
I saw a village washed away
with nowhere to run or hide

the concrete holding, the breakwater wall
I looked, & saw the Face of God
black water, & the falling snow
houses floating in the sea


Coyotes are sleeping in the breakwater rocks
at once, what was, is now, no more

a thousand bodies washed ashore
they're resting in the Lord



& Coyotes are living in the breakwater rocks