.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, August 10, 2013

the Bank of England, webmonkeys churning out whatever 4GL code running the BOE's app page & 1200 tonnes of gold gone 'missing', Texas Terror Alert Coincides w/ Homeland Security Drill, &,


Children of My Divine Heart, I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I so desire to abide in you. Beloved, do not let your hearts be troubled. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Be My ambassadors for time is of the essence. Many are lost. They refuse My teachings, My instructions, and refuse Me entry into their hearts and lives. Beloved, you must convert. Do not delay. Events escalate all over the Earth. You need to grow in strength, in wisdom, and in faith now. Each day lost will matter. Abandon yourselves into My care. Trust Me with all things. Trust Me with your families, your jobs, your finances. Do not fear men. Fear those who steal your souls from Me. Your souls are your most prized possessions. No house, no car, no luxuries matter. You would do well to remember this. Store up spiritual treasures. Prayers. Sacrifices. Acts of kindness, and mercy. Do not store up great wealth, jewels, or gold. Count on Me to provide all things for you. I Am, the Provider, promises to meet your needs. Place your hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom message to Jabez 8/10/13

Many, wanting to dominate humanity and keep the power in their hands have delivered themselves as his slaves being only because the spawn of evil never yield any power to any human being!
He will drag the weak in spirit, fools, those who do not hear My word , hate Me and have taken the spirit of evil as their guide.
My beloved: My calling is to stand firm without deviating in the way, because these are critical moments and the demons know well the weakness of each one...
RevelacionesMarianas 8/7/13


Anti-Obama
"Well done, Obama! How’s that anti-freedom agenda working out for you?"
These men are vile reprobates who will sell their soul for money from the Saudis. PITTS REPORT
stopp-koptnverfolgung1

the sins of this filthy evil religion jw

Fukushima radiation leaks out of control tip

Reflections of a Hiroshima Pilot "The monstrous truth is that the timing of the Okinawa campaign was exclusively related to the early August timetable of the atomic bomb. J'accuse! I accuse Presidents Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman of deliberately committing war crimes against the American people for the sole purpose of helping set the stage for the criminally unnecessary use of atomic weapons on Japan.
Truman's wanton use of atomic weapons left the American people feeling dramatically less secure after winning World War II than they had ever felt before, and these feelings of insecurity have been exploited by unscrupulous Cold War Machine Politicians ever since." As Senator Vandenberg said, "We have to scare the hell out of 'em" in order to browbeat the American people into paying heavy taxes to support the Cold War."
Ellsworth Torrey Carrington

1200 Tonnes of Missing Gold at the Bank of England zh

The Reckoning: Released Tapes On Rothschild Rockefeller: Yes President Putin Knows This Is Taking Place. pvc
Cast of Characters m8

Florida Sheriffs Vote to Support ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law GWP

THE SILENCE OF THE RACE HUSTLERS
LNO

Austin, Texas Terror Alert Coincides with Homeland Security Drill tgr

‘Anonymous’. Moving past vigilantism to corruption VTB