.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, August 26, 2013

Obama & Cameron Behind Syria 'False Flag' Gas Attack, Chemtrails – Geoengineering: The Greatest “Crime of All Time” (The Evidence)


“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

Amen
Psalm 91




Syria Will Never Become A Western Rothschild Puppet State!
PVC
"America, out, out, Syria will stay free’; chanted a million-strong march in Damascus on Wednesday"

Update: and there you have it - the US "demand" was nothing but a farce, and the second Syria complied the US says it was never interested in the first place. zerohedge
US has no proof that Syria govt. used chemical weapons: Russia LF
Flashback: Yahoo Uncovered Syria Chemical Weapon False Flag in January storyleak "The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown. As per the scheme ‘Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons,"
Obama and Cameron Behind Syria Gas Attack lf
CIA Files Reveal US Aided Saddam’s Chemical Attacks SL


u-s-cruise-missiles-preparing-strike-syria-without-congressional-approval/ FO

Raleigh, NC: Police will arrest Citizens that Feed the Homeless libertyfirewall





“Language is not accidental…and is used to manipulate and control awareness, as well as perception. It serves as a basis of curtailing, basically, serious progress on very real issues.”


CHEM WEBS ON THE GROUND IN FEB!!!

Chemtrails – Geoengineering: The Greatest “Crime of All Time.” (The Evidence) aircrap


Stortinget Norway March Against Chemtrails Aug 25 2013 ac

Massive Rim Fire Near Yosemite Continues To Burn
GWP