.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Messages from Jesus to Chosen Child (8/10-16/13)


AS FOR ALL PRIVATE REVELATIONS, THE READER NEEDS TO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE IN DISCERNING WHAT ALONE IN THE MESSAGES ARE THE TRUTHS WHICH THE LORD WISHES TO COMMUNICATE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages from Jesus Given to a Chosen Child from Chicago (August 10-16, 2013)

August 10, 2013 (12:44pm)
Tell My beloved children to take care of all your loved ones in need of your time and care. There are so many of My children who are neglected by family members. Even if they may not be a nursing home or even if they aren’t disabled they still need to feel you care about them. Call them or visit them. Now with all the electronics available family members are lucky to have someone text or e-mail them if they know how to receive the messages. My children, some of you have so much time for all your activities and fun things to do. Can’t you find time to call or visit a loved family member? Remember you don’t know when the Lord will call these people home and then you will feel guilty for not spending more time with them. My dear ones, it seems every weekend there are shows in the media spinning lies about what the Administration is doing. They claim to be doing everything for the good of the country, but ultimately it is to line their own pockets with all the programs they devise. My dear ones, the more you fast and pray the sooner this Administration will fall. Remember all things work unto good for those who love the Lord.
I love you, Jesus.

August 11, 2013 (9:44am)
Tell My beloved children to stay close to the sacraments. They are a blessing to all who take advantage of them. You get countless graces when you receive the body and blood of Jesus in the Eucharist and when you make frequent Confessions. These are gifts given to you to help you gain Heaven. They will help you to grow in holiness and to avoid serious sins. So many of My children avoid going to Confession since they don’t think they are bad people. You don’t have to be bad to receive the gift and graces that come from this sacrament. My Mother and I are calling you to confess your sins on a monthly basis to keep you free from serious sins. So many of My children think they will wait until they get older and then they will start to practice going to Confession more frequently. The time is now, My dear children. You don’t know how long you have left. You could die in your sleep and never have a chance to confess your sins. My dear ones, time is running out for this Administration and they are feeling desperate to get their agenda through before they are out of office. They have no idea how short the time is since they will be out of office before their term is up. Oh, My dear ones, help those who are trying to expose this Administration by your financial aid and by your moral support and prayers. By now there are many organizations working very hard to have your president impeached. He is well aware of this and is feeling less and less chances of his being able to survive. Your prayers and fasting are most urgent in the weeks and months to come. These are critical times for this Administration and they are scared.
I love you, Jesus.

August 12, 2013 (9:13am)
Tell My beloved children to make more time for prayer. You find time for anything you consider important and there is nothing more important than prayer. Your lives will dramatically change for the better if you pray more often. Do remember to pray for loved ones who have died. After so many years of being dead a lot of you think by now your loved ones are in Heaven. This is not so, My children, you have to atone for all the sins you committed on earth before you can be purified to be in Heaven. Don’t take your life for granted. Be prepared at any time to face your final judgement. If you pray, fast, attend Masses frequently and go regularly to Confession then you will be in the state of grace. This means if you die in this state you will make it to Purgatory. Very few of My children go directly to Heaven when they die. If you only took your faith more seriously My children! Oh, My dear ones, there have been so many lies and deceit perpetrated against the American public by this Administration. They keep coming up with more ways to deceive you. Stay aware of what is being said by some of your Congress men and women and ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit as to which ones are telling the truth and have your best interests at heart. Don’t judge by what they say by their charm and charisma but judge by their actions and their moral behavior outside of the times when they are in Congress. Be at peace, My children, and know I am always with you. Call upon Me and My Mother and you will be heard.
I love you, Jesus.

August 13, 2013 (9:46am)
Tell My beloved children even though there are good things to come for your country you will still have to suffer the consequences of what this Administration will continue to try to do to win back their power. Many of them will be in prison but those who are not still have the same aggressive agenda which they will never give up on. My dear children, I know you hear Me say over and over to pray and fast, but that is what will help your country to survive. So again I remind you if you stay in prayer you have nothing to fear since you will know that I am with you and will let no harm come to you. On the other hand if you read these messages and don’t heed what they are telling you to do, you will fall into some of the bad choices the enemy wants you to make and you will believe all the lies that are being told by this Administration and those who support them. My dear children, don’t forget to pray for the man chosen for these times and those who will follow and support him. Once he is made known he will have much to suffer. Continue your faith and trust in these words, My dear ones. The time is coming when your country won’t look the same. It will all be for the better. Continue to praise and thank the Lord for making you aware of what to expect in the future and how to protect yourselves.
I love you, Jesus.

August 14, 2013 (9:20am)
Tell My beloved children there is much to come in a very short space of time. Things are about to happen very rapidly in your country. If you are not spiritually prepared you will have a most difficult time going through this trial. This will last a short time but will seem longer because of the intensity of what is happening day to day. There is nothing to fear, My dear ones, if you follow the advice of these messages and stay in prayer. After this period of chaos and confusion your new president will be made more prominent. At this point no one will know that he is the man chosen for these times but they will recognize his great leadership qualities. My dear children, the miracle you have been hearing about for so long will take place so this man chosen for these times will be able to be your next president. Don’t try to figure out how this can happen since it will take a miracle for all this to come about. Put your total trust in the Lord and you will not be deceived in any way. God be with you, My dear ones.
I love you, Jesus.

August 15, 2013 (9:51am)
Tell My beloved children there will be many chances for all of My children to come back to the Lord in the months to come. However if you wait too long thinking you have plenty of time to get your life right with God you may be sadly mistaken. You then have a good chance of falling and staying in the control of satan with very little opportunity to come back. The graces you had access to before will not be as plentiful. Even if someone you are not aware of is praying for your soul you may take the chance of losing it. I don’t mean to scare you, My children, but some of you are very stubborn and refuse to listen until it’s too late. Oh, My dear ones, be prepared for what will be happening in this Administration as they see their power slipping away. They can see they no longer have the support they thought they could count on. We need all your prayers and fasting, My children, as the gradual transition will take place that will bring about the fall of this Administration. Right now there are things happening throughout the world to take attention away from the scandals, but that won’t last and more talk about them will bring it back to the attention of the country again. There will be great confusion until all the lies can be proven to be just that. It is then that the American people will know the truth. This could take some time so be patient once more until more can happen to bring this country back to God.
I love you, Jesus.

August 16, 2013 (9:09am)
Tell My beloved children to be on guard at all times of the devil trying to discourage you in any way. This is one of his clever plays to make you feel defeated and depressed. When you are in this state of mind it makes it hard for you to pray and be thankful for all your blessings. He makes you focus on all the negative things in your lives. When he does this it makes you upset and dissatisfied. When you find yourself thinking negative thoughts realize the enemy is lurking about trying to get you discouraged. When this happens, turn to My Mother and say a Hail Mary asking her to take over your life. Oh, My children, if you only knew how much My Mother wants to help you with her powerful intercession to Her Son. My dear ones, there is so much scrambling going on behind the scenes to keep those now in control from losing their power. I know you have been told to be patient until events turn to change the outcome. This is true, My children. It won’t be that long even though it will seem longer until this Administration is out of power and the miracle promised will occur. Actually the miracle has already occurred but won’t be made known until God’s perfect time. Please continue to pray and trust that these things will happen as soon as possible.
I love you, Jesus.