.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, August 9, 2013

in a world going dark: MANDATORY WHITTLE - may the TRUTH rip them a new A**H*L*, "after xmas 2013 say goodbye 2 JCPenny", &, As of Aug 3rd 2013, the Bayou Corne sinkhole is now 23 acres & 700 ft. Deep


The world stands upon a precipice of decision. A new day is dawning and you will experience the full manifestation of My glory which is upon you. There will be an infusion and an illumination of My spirit. When I speak of paradigm shifts, I speak of old patterns, thoughts, and methods dissolving. Light and dark can not dwell together. As more and more darkness descends, My light becomes brighter within you.
There is a great strengthening for My saints at this time. Grace to overflowing is My gift to you. You are choosing to operate more and more in My Kingdom principles and design and your perception in this physical realm is being changed to come into harmony with My will and My heart. My heart and your hearts are now blending into One again, as you are continually surrendering in every moment. You are seeing life now from My perspective instead of your own veiled view. You dwell more and more in your Heavenly Kingdom here on earth than in your physical positions. This is My desire.
Continue to let go of all your attachments here. All is quickly fading and only Our Love shall stand. You are My shining stars, brilliant and radiant in Me in a world going dark. Shine My lambs, as I AM come to the hearts of men. message to Julie W. 8/4/13
John 8:12
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 John 2:17
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.







TAKING BACK THE MORAL HIGH GROUND FROM "NOT-GOOD-PEOPLE"
meanwhile: "Like daylight to a vampire." FALCON@0ryr

"Senator Durbin’s request for ALEC supporters to announce an official position on gun laws in advance of a Senate Judiciary Subcommittee hearing is inappropriate, and I encourage recipients not to respond. While Senator Durbin is free to make any inquiry he likes, in my view this effort represents an inappropriate governmental intrusion into the personal and political views of American citizens and businesses. In light of the current IRS targeting scandal, this action raises concerns about retaliation against those who may disagree with the Chairman and the Obama Administration." U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) statement regarding Sen. Dick Durbin’s (D-IL) letter to donors of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) GWP

Seven More Reasons to Impeach Eric Holder RSN

Is Edward Snowden A Hero Or Traitor? EASY ANSWER. LOOK @ WHO IS CONDEMNING HIM!! FO
► & While the globalist liberal media is siding with the American dictatorship, RSN



Obamacare installs new scrutiny, fines for charitable hospitals that treat uninsured people PU

From JCPanic To JCPandemonium - this charade for what it is: a hedge fund manager massivley under-water, a company careening into bankruptcy, a board desperate to show it has any relevance, and a most senior creditor (Goldman Sachs) chomping at the bit to securitize the firm's T-Shirts and small appliances... ZH
"I would venture to guess, JCP is just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to consumer retail goods. Consumers are broke, out of money, out of work, out of credit, and maxed out on leverage, so...Who is going to borrrow money for crap they don't need to put into a house they cannot afford with credit they don't have to impress friends who don't care? Welcome to the new American Dream." knowshitsurelock

Water leaks at Fukushima nuclear plant could contaminate entire Pacific Ocean tep


U.S. declares ‘unusual mortality event’ as dolphin deaths rise on East Coast tep

ASSUMPTION LA SINKHOLE

all about the Gulf and BP and Lake FUBAR: "As of Aug 3rd 2013, the Bayou Corne sinkhole is now covers 23 acres and 700 ft. Deep"


Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am. I Am Who I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. I knock. Surrender to the action of grace in your hearts and lives. Give Me permission to transform you now. I have plans for you. Make yourselves obedient. Walk in humility, and accept My invitation to serve. Millions rely on your prayer petitions. Your prayers are more precious than gold. Your prayers hold the key. Beloved, pray. Fast. Make reparation for the state of the world. So many souls are lost. My own children refuse to acknowledge Me. They deny My very existence, and have entered into bondage. Beloved, pray without ceasing. I hope in you. Assist Me. I have great need of your prayers. Conversions must take place in every nation. We must unite in order to have victory over Satan and his minions. Pray, Little Ones. Trust in Me. Leave the rest in My hands. I will be your strength. Do not fear. Satan has no hold on you, when you remain obedient to Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Live for Me. Accept your mandates, and remain hope filled. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom
message to Jabez 8/9/13